• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Old times together with LKP? The last I remember of him was looking over from my class in year 11, seeing the Special Needs Year 12 class drawing pictures.

Dude i saw you picking your nose and eating then licking your fingers. YOU SICK FREAK!

And this guy yesterday my gf and kid went her her mums. I cleaned the house and stayed ont he net i did everythnig sat nite so i had alot of spare time on here y.day. SUCKA!

Beer

Dude i saw you picking your nose and eating then licking your fingers. YOU SICK FREAK!

And this guy yesterday my gf and kid went her her mums. I cleaned the house and stayed ont he net i did everythnig sat nite so i had alot of spare time on here y.day. SUCKA!

That's just a lie.

LKP

Whats a lie the face that you didn't pick your nose? You did saw you, and then you and Hermie had it off behind the boiler. And i was not in yr 12 cause i left for college after year 11 so can you dig that sucka? I love this thread lol its fun.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Beer

Rofl, Hermie? Besides, I was joking about seeing you. It's a fail you didn't notice that.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I think that LegendKiller dude has been getting into some of Diesels imaginary weed.
Failure at an attempt to try, and get me to look bad. This I did jack from BKB, but it fits you so well.

Sorry thanks for playing.

Didn't you steal that saying from BKB?
DIAF? KYSplz? & OMGDJFM?
I said those, and some other stupid ones before the site. I've seen him use it once, and like a millenium ago.

LKP

Love the avatar dude^^^^. Beer i know you was joking. Damn why does everyone take things so serious? As if we would talk to any of us like this in real life. :)

This Guy

kegendkillerpunk....6 hours to 2 hours ago....4 hours on the fourm again...I was only on for 1 in the last 20 hours and probably will be hitting the sack in 2 hours after Raw is over.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I think the most I personally ever been on in one day was like..... 3 hours and that was when the Monkey thing was going on and like everyone was on speculating.. today the forum had like Stinger and me on for like an hour and a halfish... So why is he staying on so long if hardly anyone is posting

Wordlife

^idk but I think the longest I was on at one time was like 4 hours lol and I was posting ALOT at that time too

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Whats a lie the face that you didn't pick your nose? You did saw you, and then you and Hermie had it off behind the boiler. And i was not in yr 12 cause i left for college after year 11 so can you dig that sucka? I love this thread lol its fun.

This post just oozes intelligence.

As for my old saying being stolen, it's nothing new. The manlove for K Nash was also stolen from me to become a meme on here.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Ok so I won't be leaving for two weeks. Just expect me to be on a lot less for a little while.