Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

This Legendkillerpunk fellow has to be Blaze's father.

Holly shit Stirrer BATMAN! This thread got bumped the other day now i see why its so fun here, and cant get flamed for it hahaha its like a holiday.

Coming from someone who has a functioning brain, I'd shut it. And Randy Orton wants his dignity back, you'll have to change your name to 'I'm A Waste of Skin and Bone'.

Nah randy Orton fan since April 2002 thanks , no matter what i type or you type ill always be an Orton fan. I made fun of your name cause your annoying me and i thought of something to get your attention and pick on you. Looks like it worked huh? Lol Sorry but everyone is bitching her and having mini feuds so i thought we could have one. Are you up for it? Hey this place (thread) needs ratings right?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nah randy Orton fan since April 2002 thanks , no matter what i type or you type ill always be an Orton fan. I made fun of your name cause your annoying me and i thought of something to get your attention and pick on you. Looks like it worked huh? Lol Sorry but everyone is bitching her and having mini feuds so i thought we could have one. Are you up for it? Hey this place (thread) needs ratings right?

Anything you're involved in is an instant DUD.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
.....Legend Killer..... please..... do not do say you have been an Orton fan for 7 years.... I'm embaressed......

...:(

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
This sucks... Am I like dumb? Apparently if he likes them the idiot fans must like him as well... Have I been wasting my time on Orton

My fanhood is scarred

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Thats it, I can't live in a world were such a fucking tard has loved my favorite wrestler for as long as I have, its coming to an end

:(

LKP

Lol being an roton fans since day one along with edge also is a good thing. Maybe we can all get along. Somehow :)

the dark knight

I nevar buck down i fight....for what i beleave in....i dunt no when to quit......I R BLAZE....your wurds dont hurt me
i actually lol'd out loud days ago during english class at college after remembering this:
From another report I read Dec. 22th but that can't be true or it would already be on the Schedule so I have no idea. I just read this and posted.

PeepShow

28he92t.jpg