Current worst members.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

McLovin

Reaction score
(Looks away from any Member of Power so he doesn't get recognized as a Bad member)

chessarmy

so you were "tnaiswrestling" then "ROHiswrestling" and now Chessarmy? Why did you create a new acount? Why not just change your name?

I did, but I didn't think I would be able to change my name twice because I already changed it from TNA to ROH. Its okay, I'm sticking with this from now on so its all good

Qwake

whoa, BKB gets an award for bump of the month! and whoa I saw mat from the old days where he actually posted and cared about this sorta stuff lol...I wonder who will be on the list...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I found this thread and though it would be interesting for a new list, but Monk has already said no ... so now we just have to annoy him until he gives in to peer pressure :D

No, you aren't the worst Shane ... you're at least half entertaining.

Evil Austin

yea but i probably won't be on it.. I may not be the best but I am better member than alot aroudn here..

You'd be pretty damn close to the list, seen as how I have never seen you make a real post in any wrestling sections.