Current Divas Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Hmm...

Would love a Kaitlyn vs Natalya feud tbh. They both wrestle really well.
AJ vs Kaitlyn would work as well. They were the ''Chickbusters'' and their split never got a story after it.
Tamina vs Natalya would be good. Two power-diva's going at it.

As of right now, I'd like to see Kaitlyn with the belt for a while.

And please WWE, no more interpromotional matches at WM with some kind of celeb. Just have a Diva's bout for the title, please.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
Divas Main Event at Wrestlemania. Too good to be true.

There's more chance of Crayo being Arabian and me being from Newcastle than that happening. :true:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
First thing I did when I saw this pic was
(from left to right)
no, no, yeah, yeah, :yes: , :yes: , if i was drunk, yes, & :mog: :no:

On a serious note they need to bring in some better divas, most of the divas in that pic are just average in the ring. I know they signed Sara Del Rey, but they got rid of Kharma :facepalm:
I think Stephanie would be the one in charge of the division right? Well someone else needs to take charge because right now the divas division is hardly relevant and on the edge of extinction. Stephanie hasn't been a woman in a long time anyway, just ask Triple H's ass. #StrapOnLove

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Dat Kid From Jersey said:
First thing I did when I saw this pic was
(from left to right)
no, no, yeah, yeah, :yes: , :yes: , if i was drunk, yes, & :mog: :no:

On a serious note they need to bring in some better divas, most of the divas in that pic are just average in the ring. I know they signed Sara Del Rey, but they got rid of Kharma :facepalm:
I think Stephanie would be the one in charge of the division right? Well someone else needs to take charge because right now the divas division is hardly relevant and on the edge of extinction. Stephanie hasn't been a woman in a long time anyway, just ask Triple H's ass. #StrapOnLove

I'm picky when it comes to chicks, so

No, no, I guess, maybe, only her tits, hell yeah, no, no, and I'd hit it... with a hammer.

Lmfao, they really do need to start bringing in more talent. The gimmicks are really boring and the only one that's even slightly entertaining is AJ. Other than that, they're just kinda' there. The talent is good, but even so, it's just kinda ehh.