Current Divas Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
248604da190e57538d3cb44c6942193b.jpg

Came across this picture in one of the WWE articles about how the Divas are quickly dwindling and that it "seems to be a breath of fresh air, a chance at a fresh start, and an opportunity to redefine the very definition of a WWE Diva" (yeah, okay. I'll believe it when I see it) and I just started thinking about the future feuds and reigns WWE has lined up for the divas. Just wanted to see where you guys think it'll go or what you hope to see in the future.

I personally want to see AJ feud with Kaitlyn over the title because there'd be depth to it. There's probably going to be a Tamina Snuka/AJ feud before that, though.

More Natalya and less Vickie would please me as well.

Less bullshit, girly, autotuned, recycled theme songs would also be greatly appreciated if they're thinking of putting more talent in from all the rumors I've been hearing.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
That picture looks alright to me. However I would like to see A.J feud with Eve Torres by Royal Rumble time. To see a new rivalry up in the works. We need to see new feuds instead of repeats from the past. If you want me to add in something that I would also like to see . Layla feud with Tamina after Tamina's feud with A.J Lee. Each of these divas, I want something for them to do. I would also like to see less Vickie and more of the divas.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would like to see a feud between Kaitlyn and Natalya in the future :gusta: I think Natalya has the best song for a Diva too. It may be because of the Hart Dynasty, but I think it's still cool.

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'd like to see a whole new show for the Divas. 'Saturday Night Divas' or something. That way they wouldn't have to compete for air time with the males and they'd actually have a chance to build a decent feud or two. There's no way the division will ever improve as long as they only get 1 short match ever other week and no mic time aside from idiodic romance angles.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Laura said:
I'd like to see a whole new show for the Divas. 'Saturday Night Divas' or something. That way they wouldn't have to compete for air time with the males and they'd actually have a chance to build a decent feud or two. There's no way the division will ever improve as long as they only get 1 short match ever other week and no mic time aside from idiodic romance angles.

:yes: That would be great! The only thing is they need to make the Divas look like something to watch again by making the storylines better, and more screen time. No one will tune into that show without the proper buildup and will flop faster then that football idea Vince had.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Paige should be called up soon....

Natalya is a great wrestling Diva , Eve and AJ are also great...

I for one would like to see AJ feud with Natalya or Paige soon.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
9 divas and one of them is a manager...

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Laura said:
I'd like to see a whole new show for the Divas. 'Saturday Night Divas' or something.
:please:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Women's wrestling doesn't have the interest to have it's own show no matter how good the booking is IMO.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The current Diva's for the most part are great, the division itself is still heavily in repair. It's a classic case of having the talent to have a great division (Eve, Natalya, Tamina, AJ, Layla [and that's just from the picture presented, add in say Naomi and you've got even more]), and not to mention a fantastic champion in Eve. As for where I'd like it to go, well I sure as hell don't want Eve to be dropping the belt anytime in the foreseeable future but I'd sure enjoy a bunch of feuds like Eve/Natalya or Eve/AJ. If booked right, they may even manage to get me interested in non-Eve feuds, like AJ/Kaitlyn.

You know, I'm starting to realize all my post here can be broken up into two categories; either bitching about WWE's RTWM ideas + pushing my own or just expressing my love for Eve. I should probably make a change.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
There is no divas division

Barbie was the only diva keeping the divas division alive now shes left the company it is dead

What the fuck are you talking about? It died after Trish and Lita left.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It actually seems more alive since Kelly left.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Add Paige get rid of Alicia and I can handle the division then.

And LMAO at the one Kelly Kelly fan on here!