Copy much?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trilogy

Reaction score
3/3/11? what a joke copying wwe fully from that promo from last nights impact..and this one looks like sting

1chiban

Reaction score
[video=youtube;fI9fYaqN5EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI9fYaqN5EE[/video]

Words fail me lol

trilogy

Reaction score
guess not same thing over again lol

ahorrig

Reaction score
omg. fail!fail!fail!fail! this promo is an utter disgrace. why do they think copying wwe is ok!?

MC Rae

Reaction score
Jesus, I almost feel sorry for TNA.

They must think they're so hilarious having a joke at WWE's expense with this... they are so completely obsessed with competing with WWE it makes me want to smash Dixie Carter's face in.

How about TNA grow some balls and think up some of their own fucking ideas? This is perfect proof of how much of a second-rate company they are.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I guess in a way I can understand TNA's concept with this. Except for the fact that the WWE in no way meant for their original video to be Sting at all. The people in WWE live in a different world than the rest of us. A world where TNA doesn't even exist. The writers and producers in WWE eat, sleep, dream and live WWE. It just so happens that Sting and Undertaker both wear trench coats and black boots. So of course in the original video would lead a wrestling fan to speculate maybe it is Sting! Oh wait maybe since it is WM time it is Taker coming back! From Vince's perspective it was Undertaker the whole time. Why would he even want to make a video that would make people think of a wrestler of a different company?

So bottom line is: I understand where TNA is coming from EXCEPT they are not doing the right thing logically.

Reaction score
While not totally speechlees, this might be the most bush league thing TNA has ever done. And I mean ever. That's saying a lot from a company that has built it's reputation on being bush league.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
While not totally speechlees, this might be the most bush league thing TNA has ever done. And I mean ever. That's saying a lot from a company that has built it's reputation on being bush league.

It's definitely between this, The Johnsons, or using a fake Blue Meanie at Hardcore Justice.

Axis

Reaction score
Hilariously awful. Such a shame too that it was used on Sting. I'm going to have to pretend like the last 1-2 years of Sting's career never happened, because back in the day he was one of my favorite wrestlers.

1chiban

Reaction score
Hilariously awful. Such a shame too that it was used on Sting. I'm going to have to pretend like the last 1-2 years of Sting's career never happened, because back in the day he was one of my favorite wrestlers.

I'm with you on that one.