Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Poster for Season 6.
community-435.jpg

Also, some details for the sixth season.
Source

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If Joel McHale is saying this is some of the best script work he's ever done than I trust him that the show will be pretty solid.. I'm glad they get an extra 3 or 4 minutes to play around with, allows time for these newer characters and the main characters to get nice screen time allotted between all of them.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If Joel McHale is saying this is some of the best script work he's ever done than I trust him that the show will be pretty solid.. I'm glad they get an extra 3 or 4 minutes to play around with, allows time for these newer characters and the main characters to get nice screen time allotted between all of them.
Well, he said that last season and I kinda trusted him. Season 5 wasn't bad, but it ended ehn.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh nice they won't be coming out at once it'll be once every tuesday that's cool.. the trailer was good, I'm interested to see this play out now.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Looks like the episodes will be coming 2 a week and they pop up on the Yahoo! Screen site about 5-6 AM EST.

These first two weren't bad, it's nice to see nothing much has really changed, getting rid of Shirley probably helped the show more than it hurt.

Paget Brewster & Keith David have pretty good characters that seem like they'll flow well as filler characters with the main 4 then secondary 2 in dean & chang.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Looks like the episodes will be coming 2 a week and they pop up on the Yahoo! Screen site about 5-6 AM EST.
I don't really like the fact that they're coming out two at a time, mainly because they're sticking to the thirteen episode structure. So what, they're just going to run for about two months before being off for about a year(and that's if they're running past six seasons)? I get that's what a lot of shows have been adapting to, but the waiting period is horrible. It could be worse though, they could've been like Netflix and released it in bulk so you'd run through it in about a day or two before having to wait another year. Or just not have been un-canceled at all.
These first two weren't bad, it's nice to see nothing much has really changed, getting rid of Shirley probably helped the show more than it hurt.
I enjoyed the second episode myself. I would've liked to see Jeff trying to snap Dean back into reality play out a little bit more though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't really like the fact that they're coming out two at a time, mainly because they're sticking to the thirteen episode structure. So what, they're just going to run for about two months before being off for about a year(and that's if they're running past six seasons)? I get that's what a lot of shows have been adapting to, but the waiting period is horrible. It could be worse though, they could've been like Netflix and released it in bulk so you'd run through it in about a day or two before having to wait another year. Or just not have been un-canceled at all.

I enjoyed the second episode myself. I would've liked to see Jeff trying to snap Dean back into reality play out a little bit more though.

I think they're done with episodes after this, the finale will probably be an hour long and then they will probably go for a movie and that will be the end of community.. [HASHTAG]#SixSeasonsAndAMovie[/HASHTAG]

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This season has been decent so far, it's still not as great as the original seasons but it suffices IMO.. nice to see a heavily featured Dean and Chang episode, haven't seen one quite like it yet.