Community (TV Show Discussion Thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Just read this over on a different site,
Sony is hoping to hold out for an actual network to pick it up..
They have a deadline to keep if they want to stick to the regular schedule so they may rush it and it could be bad :/ which would suck.
I would've just got it going with Hulu ASAP.. hopefully it still works out and they get something to close it..

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
@SharpySandow

There's a SPACE inbetween words GUYYY!!
lol I figured you'd post the trailer, just watched it myself like 20 minutes ago when I saw it on Yahoo trending as I woke up.
I wish there was looks at season 6, most of it is scenes from the previous seasons, still gets me hyped for being a teaser though.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Forgot to post this but there was a rumor that Allison Brie may not show up for the 6th season howeverrr those rumors have been put to rest and she most definitely will be there..

Still no word on Donald Glover's return but I really wouldn't be surprised if he ended up showing up for the last half of the season as a shocker.

There has been some teasing about a paintball episode as well, hopefully they keep it creative.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Forgot to post this but there was a rumor that Allison Brie may not show up for the 6th season howeverrr those rumors have been put to rest and she most definitely will be there..

Still no word on Donald Glover's return but I really wouldn't be surprised if he ended up showing up for the last half of the season as a shocker.

There has been some teasing about a paintball episode as well, hopefully they keep it creative.

Really hope they don't go with a fourth episode centered around paintball (it would also be, what, the fifth one involving it). It's going to be hard to pull off without feeling like a rehash, even if it brings something new to the table. I'd rather them go for a new concept episode, which I imagine they will anyway. Regardless, Community's actually getting a sixth season, so I suppose I should approach this with less cynicism. Definitely hoping on Troy returning & for more than just an episode (I find it hard to believe Glover would refuse, say, returning for the potential series finale).

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Really hope they don't go with a fourth episode centered around paintball (it would also be, what, the fifth one involving it). It's going to be hard to pull off without feeling like a rehash, even if it brings something new to the table. I'd rather them go for a new concept episode, which I imagine they will anyway. Regardless, Community's actually getting a sixth season, so I suppose I should approach this with less cynicism. Definitely hoping on Troy returning & for more than just an episode (I find it hard to believe Glover would refuse, say, returning for the potential series finale).

You know with them desperately trying to save the show and getting a deal with Yahoo for their 6th season that there has to be a movie in the works, if Donald Glover only shows up for a few episodes in the 6th season (which I'm sure they'll keep a surprise until the episodes are released) I'm sure they'll have him in the feature film.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Actress Yvette Nicole Brown, who plays Shirley on the show, reportedly asked to be released from her contract to take care of her ailing father..
I'm not upset that she will only appear in a few episodes and then take off for however they write her off but it does suck to have a ailing family member especially a parent.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Doing another Community run of the whole 5 seasons while waiting for the 6th season to come out early next year, this show is so great.. how it never took off the charts completely is beyond me, this show was fucking the tits.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/community-paget-brewster-keith-david-011609986.html

Paget Brewster and Keith David join the cast for the 6th season.

Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds) and Keith David (Enlisted) are joining the cast of Community, which returns for its sixth season next year exclusively on Yahoo. Brewster will play Francesca "Frankie" Dart, a consultant brought in to help whip the school into shape (good luck with that), while David plays retired scientist Elroy Patashnik. (It's not clear if Elroy is a student or a professor at Greendale... but that's a fine line, anyway.)

It looks like these two will fill the void of losing Shirley and potentially Jonathan Banks and Jon Oliver due to them being busy with other projects currently.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Is it about Pierce? Cause I already read his AMA on Reddit! yesterday. Lol