Come dance with the Flame Queen you cockbags

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Yep, I have a girlfriend actually so well done for that last comment. I stepped in to 'dance with the so-called-flame queen.' The fact you even bother to do this is ridiculous so I may as well leave you to it, your hobby.

You really don't get it do you? I don't need to prove anything to you and I am not trying to prove anything to you. I am humiliating you and destroying your attempts at arguing so that others may laugh at you. I am succeeding spectacularly at this. I could care less what you actually think.

It is obvious to everybody that you are using my lines against me because you lack the wit, creativity and intelligence to write anything decent yourself. You are a semen sponge. Sadly, I think you have soaked up too much and now the cum has seeped into your brain leaving you a gibbering idiot.

I think the pettiness and stupidity you displayed by making those comments says more about you than any flame I could hope to write.

Hometown Kid

That was weak. You didn't even get the post....

That was 1 hell of a comeback! I'm bowing down to your flaming supremacy...don't call people out when you can't even answer what they say...especially not The Straight-Edge Renegade...

LadyHotrod

That was 1 hell of a comeback! I'm bowing down to your flaming supremacy...don't call people out when you can't even answer what they say...especially not The Straight-Edge Renegade...

Sorry, I can't really respond to stupidity. How can I make you look dumber after that post? It's almost impossible.

Your post says it all. I like people who give a bit of a challenge, not someone who proves my point, which is how fucking mentally challenged they are.

NEXT.

Hometown Kid

hmmm...still can't say anything other than "you're Blue!" will you try another joke your current ones are getting quite stale...& judging from your other flames i'm surprised you haven't said you were gonna anally rape me yet...

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Lady Hotrod..
Well I will go on with the three thing's you can actually go somewhere in your life with..

Number One... You have a very sophisticated vocabulary.. I like that good job.. *slightly tap's his wrist*

Number Two.... You have a vagina... Hmmmm..

Number Three... You um.. Wait there isn't a number three...

OK.. Now the "flame"..

You are 24 year's old.. You spend all day online telling kid's ranging from 12-18 about how they are virgin's..

Well we weren't sadly molested by our crack fiend of a father like you.. I'm dearly sorry if your dad said he was "helping" you while he rubbed your nipples.. You keep on about getting dick.. For once.. Please for once tell your father to stop.. It's gone on long enough...

Also, You say it's "fun".. You don't know that you can actually hit someone's bad past button, and they decide to hang them selve's thank's to a worthless no good women on the internet.. Good luck, if you haven't done that already!!

Lady Hotrod, its very sad the way you go about your life.. You probably are some ugly ass, female working as a cashier at a local McDonal's or something. But you don't get enough money to support yourself, so on your um.. "EXTRA TIME" if your not on IWF, your sucking some old ass geaser's 5 inch cock.. But it's still not enough as you have two children at home that are loveless because there father is there grandfather, and there mother is to busy sucking some guy up, or making kid's feel like shit about themselves..

Lady Hotrod, I give you prop's for using such good metaphor's "You touch the pan and whatever" Well.. How about you take your fancy vocabulary, and go take night school.. Give your kid's a nursery to spend the day at.. Confront your evil, satanic father that play's with you..

Lady Hotrod, this isn't a flame.. It's a pieace of advice... advise to a better lifestyle... So seriously put down the keyboard, the ice cream, the dildo, everything... And go to school... Get a good job... Or you can just hang yourself, or tattoo yourself with a 12 gauge.. I'd recommend the second one but it's totally your choice um "mam"..

LadyHotrod

Lady Hotrod..
Well I will go on with the three thing's you can actually go somewhere in your life with..

Number One... You have a very sophisticated vocabulary.. I like that good job.. *slightly tap's his wrist*

Number Two.... You have a vagina... Hmmmm..

Number Three... You um.. Wait there isn't a number three...

OK.. Now the "flame"..

You are 24 year's old.. You spend all day online telling kid's ranging from 12-18 about how they are virgin's..

Well we weren't sadly molested by our crack fiend of a father like you.. I'm dearly sorry if your dad said he was "helping" you while he rubbed your nipples.. You keep on about getting dick.. For once.. Please for once tell your father to stop.. It's gone on long enough...

Also, You say it's "fun".. You don't know that you can actually hit someone's bad past button, and they decide to hang them selve's thank's to a worthless no good women on the internet.. Good luck, if you haven't done that already!!

Lady Hotrod, its very sad the way you go about your life.. You probably are some ugly ass, female working as a cashier at a local McDonal's or something. But you don't get enough money to support yourself, so on your um.. "EXTRA TIME" if your not on IWF, your sucking some old ass geaser's 5 inch cock.. But it's still not enough as you have two children at home that are loveless because there father is there grandfather, and there mother is to busy sucking some guy up, or making kid's feel like shit about themselves..

Lady Hotrod, I give you prop's for using such good metaphor's "You touch the pan and whatever" Well.. How about you take your fancy vocabulary, and go take night school.. Give your kid's a nursery to spend the day at.. Confront your evil, satanic father that play's with you..

Lady Hotrod, this isn't a flame.. It's a pieace of advice... advise to a better lifestyle... So seriously put down the keyboard, the ice cream, the dildo, everything... And go to school... Get a good job... Or you can just hang yourself, or tattoo yourself with a 12 gauge.. I'd recommend the second one but it's totally your choice um "mam"..

We have already established that you are a failure at life and cannot comprehend the english language very well. I have to say that a big frown came on my face to know that such stupidity could lie in one person and come out of them in such large doses.

You have no understanding of how to argue or how to write a flame and you seem to show pride in your inability to present a valid argument or write something that others find interesting. In short you are the opposite of a contributing member of this forum.

Your assumptions are pointless in a situation like this. Next time, be ready to defend your assumptions with concrete proof or don’t say it at all. You don’t seem to know how to argue as most, if not all of your arguments are composed of insults and illogical assumptions. This particular post was a nice example. Thanks for proving my point.

I fear someday you will have kids with someone, and gain control of a small child's life.

I can both dish it out, and take it. There is a warning for those than cannot and if they wander in and get picked on, they learn something new. Stay away from the dark areas until you have grown stronger (this applies to life too).

I think I have already covered the fact that you don't follow (or argue) logic. I think I also covered how you could not engage in these threads. Fact is, you like them, and like when someone is calling you names. It validates your existence.

Anything you say is instantly wrong. The fact that you circle the forum like a vulture waiting to get shot is funnier than anything I could say to you. Any argument I give, you state your side (for the 30th Time) without adding anything to it.

Sure I could use the "I have a life" line here. The plain fact is that you are now trying to "win" by lack of reply.

Your delusions of victory make me laugh.

theovertaker

Reaction score
if tss wont i will if your going to neg rep me and give a reson make sure its related to the topic bitch

LadyHotrod

if tss wont i will if your going to neg rep me and give a reson make sure its related to the topic bitch

Another one who has a lack of a life so he takes a little red box seriously. It's quit apparent no one likes you here so it would be best for you to log off and go beat your little meat to your Olsen twins poster.

I've noticed your tendency to slaughter the English language, I feel obligated to intervene on your behalf.

I think first we'll start off with basic punctuation, and then work our way up to content.

Now there are four different types of sentences that are commonly used in the English language.

The declarative sentence structure is generally used when one is making a statement. It is followed by a period "." Examples of declarative sentences: You are a moron. A Cambodian stowaway en-route to Florida has a better grasp of the English language than you do.

The imperative sentence conveys a command of some sort. Generally, it too ends in a period ("."); however, one can add an exclamation point ("!") to get the point across. Examples of imperative sentences: Learn to fucking type, dumbass. Ask your 5-year-old sister for some pointers on how to form a sentence correctly!

The interrogative sentence asks a question. It is followed by a question mark ("?"). Examples of interrogative sentences: Jesus, how can you be so stupid? Did you intentionally ram your head against a brick wall for quarters when you were in elementary school, or is this pretty much the extent of your knowledge, uninhibited?

The exclamatory sentence is used to express great emotion and it uses an exclamation mark ("!").Examples of exclamatory sentence: You’re the biggest bag of dumb fuck to ever fall off the blueberry tree! Holy shit, I don’t think you could be more of a moron if you'd try!

Now save this lesson and practice it until you know how to properly execute the English language.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I am sorry for wasting my own time on you. You obviously haven't hit puberty yet, so I'll go a tad bit easier on you.

I appreciate that I don't think someone so delicate as yourself could really take me at full blast.

You are nothing but a failed abortion, a worthless fanboy who will grow up to work the pretzel stand in the mall until he is 40, wishing his terrible acne would go away so he could just get laid once before he dies. Sadly, that is your life in a nutshell.

No, this is me in a nutshell...

nutshell.jpg

Also, I'd much rather work in the mall then wind up doing donkey shows for loonies.

I'm trying to tell you that you are worthless in every way, you will never amount to anything above "High School Dropout". It brings a fake tear to my eye when I see such stupidity in people.

Gee, I didn't get that the first two times around.
rolleyes.gif

Pack up your suitcase and go back to sucking on mum's tit

Thanks, but I have standards.

Perhaps try sucking on the barrel of a gun.

I tend to leave that up to people who are more of your ilk.
yesyes.gif

You are a stereotype. You are a cliche. I have come across way to many people like you. People who wish they were special, intelligent, or mean anything to this world. You don't mean anything, you're amazingly stupid and your parents made a mistake spawning you.

Hey, I've never denied I was a mistake, but I am the greatest mistake of all time baby. I promise you that when I'm running the world. I'll leave a special place for you in my imperial kitchen. You probably thought I was going to say harem or some shit, buty as I already indicated, I have standards.
kiss.gif

People can be so fucking dense

You're telling me. At least you don't have to answer their idiot questions.

LadyHotrod

Randy Orton's Boner, come on down! You're the next contestant on "get your ass handed to you", the game show that has been sweeping the nation!

Usually it only takes me once of twice to drill into an idiots head, but you are indeed an exception. I have been amazed by your stupidity and plagued by your horrible topics for too long, the great teacher must put an end to this.

Your foolishness never ceases to amaze me. You can come up with nothing better than "failed" teacher and the fake persona of pretending you don't care about being called a mistake by some bitch on the internet, which you can't even present in a believable manner. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine to shove coat hangers in mothers cunts to stop breeding of such fuck asses like yourself. You seem to be sucking a lot of wang towards that path, scaring me and making me wear protective cups to keep myself safe from your herpes ridden mouth.

Not only do you imagine me sucking wang, but you're into beastiality. Your MS Paint skills do not work on someone much more intelligent than your hick ass. Why do I bother with you? You're to stupid to even understand how stupid you actually are. You are a fool, an inbred hick with the brains of a dead steed. Go back to your room and think about what you've done, when you realize how utterly gay you are, you can hang yourself to put you out of MY misery.

I do not flame to feel "big", which seems to be an idiots response to EVERYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO FLAME. I flame people who are stupid and/or annoying. You were stupid, it had to be done.

Yes, I know I don't care if I get flamed back because I know that the second I push "Submit Topic" or whatnot I have already owned them. You are a sheltered child that likes to sprout shit that he read but didn't understand. I guess you think it makes you look smart. It doesn't. You routinely show that you have no understanding of the topics you rant about. You just like to "go against the grain".

Hang up your hat, cowboy.

Hometown Kid

When will people learn to just sit back & take the floggings that Hotrod hands out like a man!?

Montana

Is it my turn Lady HotRod.....Im going to put a end to your little fun.