Cole's Ego, Out of Control?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Screw Stockton and Malone!!! Too bad the greatest player to ever grace the hardwood (Michael Jeffery Jordan) stopped them from winning a championship........twice! HAHAHA! As you can probably tell my favorite team is the Chicago Bulls. I was kind of confused when they traded away Curry and Chandler. But they've built a great scoring team around Gordon, Hinrich, Wallace, Noicioni, and Deng.....among others. Skiles has proven he's a great coach the last few years. I hated Krauss and Reinsdorf for how they let the Bulls collapes after the '97-'98 season, but they're finally back! Although I am rooting for the Dallas Mavericks to win the championship this season. Best player in the league, Dirk Nowitski, best defender, Josh Howard, best coach, Avery Johnson, and most depth and most complete team. Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Terry, and the rest of the bunch is proving they are far and away the best team in basketball this season. Oh and did I mention they have the best owner in sports history, Mark Cuban!!!! Basically, if I wasn't a lifelong Bulls fan.......Dallas would be a no-brainer choice for my favorite team.

HustlerRS

Reaction score
Raptors. Hated them for years but I love the European vibe they have going now. Get them Varejo and David Lee, and they are championship contenders. All they have lacking is rebounds and D.

xtremebadass

well, from chicago, so i have to say Bulls? like I know, lol

circle

Reaction score
Screw Stockton and Malone!!! Too bad the greatest player to ever grace the hardwood (Michael Jeffery Jordan) stopped them from winning a championship........twice! HAHAHA! As you can probably tell my favorite team is the Chicago Bulls. I was kind of confused when they traded away Curry and Chandler. But they've built a great scoring team around Gordon, Hinrich, Wallace, Noicioni, and Deng.....among others. Skiles has proven he's a great coach the last few years. I hated Krauss and Reinsdorf for how they let the Bulls collapes after the '97-'98 season, but they're finally back! Although I am rooting for the Dallas Mavericks to win the championship this season. Best player in the league, Dirk Nowitski, best defender, Josh Howard, best coach, Avery Johnson, and most depth and most complete team. Devin Harris, Jerry Stackhouse, Jason Terry, and the rest of the bunch is proving they are far and away the best team in basketball this season. Oh and did I mention they have the best owner in sports history, Mark Cuban!!!! Basically, if I wasn't a lifelong Bulls fan.......Dallas would be a no-brainer choice for my favorite team.

The bulls have no inside game, and as much as I hate saying this they are quietly regretting trading Curry (Curry is having a good season in NY) away b/c Tyrus Thomas has not worked out, and the 1st round pick they are getting from New York this year probably won't be higher than a lottery pick (10-14). They should have traded this pick earlier in the summer when they had the chance. They had a deal in place to get Vince Carter, Jermaine O'Neal or Kevin Garnett, but the bulls didn't want to give up the NY #1, and killed the deal. Now the Bulls better hope Big Ben can play like the DPOY in the playoffs or they are going to regret not doing this deal.

I love the Bulls, but my friend and I were begging to make this deal last summer b/c they had PJ brown and some tradeable commidities, and we were hoping they would get JO or KG...they could have gotten it done with PJ, Deng, and Nocioni and possibly Gordon and their 1st and NY 1st for JO or KG, but their stubberness to keep the pick killed the deal.

The Mavs are awesome I hope they can get to 70 wins

The Jazz are back, but Krielenko seems lost, and he is going to be the X-Factor this time around, Boozer can't stay healthy, and Deron Williams as great as he is will wear down by the time the season is over.

PieMan

Reaction score
The Denver Nuggets

ALLEN IVERSON = LEGEND!

M.V.P.

Reaction score
Raptors & Bulls. I've liked both teams all my life and there playing real good this season. With Toronto 4th and Chicago 5th.

circle

Reaction score
The Raptors have 35 wins, and that is surprising. They have a good young core, and cap space to make a move this off-season. They may even get Jamal Magloire at a hometown discount (he won't start, but he will be happy to play at home).