Cole's Ego, Out of Control?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Utah Jazz,loved the old days Malone and Stockton i mean how can u beat that.Now theyre back man.

xtremebadass

I wish I knew what you were tlkn bout, but I dont get into B ball srry dudes

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Cleveland Cavaliers,I'm a huge Lebron James fan

NooDLE

Reaction score
I dont pay much attention to basketball, but Ill go with the only canadian team (I think lol) the Toronto Raptors. Gotta go for the canadians and I think that Chris Bosh guy is pretty sick.

Wrestling Station

1-Dallas!! Only for Novotsky!!
2-Miami Heat only for O'Neal and Wade.

Before i enjoyed Michael Jordan during his prime in Chicago Bulls.

The Punisher

Reaction score
Michael Jordan will always be my all time favorite basketball players, I have his home Bulls jersey & his retro jersey from North Carolina :)

Soulpower

My favorite player is Nash by far, but my favorite team is... The Detroit Pistons. That's how basketball is suposed to be play, ugly and physical, no need to run and gun.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I myself do really follow basketball it isn't that big over here if i had to pick a team it would be the miami heat