Cody Rhodes...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Reaction score
I'm not saying he should be slow and boring like Randy, but he should have the stalk the prey mentality that Randy has. A demented guy should toy with his opponent more.

1chiban

Reaction score
cody doesn't need to be in the ME when he'll only get squashed anyway. have him win the midcard title off zeke and make him look legit and then elevate him later.

You are, of course, correct. However, I have no trust in WWE to do anything right these days so doubtless he'll be squashed soon.

nation

Reaction score
I really hope he wins at MITB. Have him hold the briefcase for awhile and build him up more.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^I agree. He's the only one I see winning the Smackdown MITB tbh. Give Cody another year of stellar upper-mid card booking and he'll be more than ready for a title shot.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I did pick Cody to win the Smackdown MITB, but honestly I dont necessarily think he's gonna NEED it to be thrown into a World Title program, especially if Orton holdss that title. I mean naturally there has to be SOMEONE for him to feud with after he beats Christian for like the 40th time and Sheamus for the 50th lol.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Yes, but we said that after the 30th and 40th time with each of those guys, and look what's going on...