CM Punk Speaks Finally

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Whatever happened to respecting legends as well? Punk complaining again about Rock/Brock/Taker/etc. is pretty common thesedays, but you know guys like Orton/HBK/etc. would have loved working with legends like Flair/Hogan/Foley/etc in their brief returns. The indy midgets thesedays think they're too good to work with any of the guys who paved the way for them.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I get what you mean but IDK about HBK. 90s HBK especially probably would have done the exact same thing Punk did tbh

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
CM Bitch = Cash Money.....Bitch

Get yo Roll on, Back Dat Azz up, Tha Block is Hot and Bling Bling
So you saying that in his mind HHH was baller blocking him?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Whatever happened to respecting legends as well? Punk complaining again about Rock/Brock/Taker/etc. is pretty common thesedays, but you know guys like Orton/HBK/etc. would have loved working with legends like Flair/Hogan/Foley/etc in their brief returns. The indy midgets thesedays think they're too good to work with any of the guys who paved the way for them.
You are talking about the guy Heyman admitted he covered for in OVW because of his attitude. That's the same attitude that made the Jarretts show him the door in NWA-TNA even when they had guys with drug issues. The guy got pissy when Hunter and HBK went to OVW and said the Pepsi plunge and his style wasn't built for a long career. He's always been a bit of a prick and whiny

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pretty sure HBK would've taken putting over legends with the same class and dignity of CM Punk. But it all boils down to nothing ever being good enough for CM Punk.

Guy was given the sun, the moon and stars and yet he acted like he deserved that all because of what? Being a smark fave? Wanted the Cena treatment and complained when he had to do the shit Cena does. Yeah one appearance on Fallon and acted like an asshole the entire time is certainly going to make sure he gets Top Guy duty. And talking about how shitty the WWE movies are were certainly going to make sure you are offered roles to get some precious time off. Like what the fuck did he think would happen if he kept on being an asshole? Get more perks?

And LOL @ wanting a release and them bitches about it when it happens....he got what he wanted. Call it a wedding gift.

I'm still dumbfounded on how people are acting like Punk was some sort of martyr instead of the diva he actually was.

And funny how he never thanked his fans for sticking with him. Yeah let's mock the guys who called him a Quieter instead of using that time to thank the people who support you....and one thing that irked me was the Harley Race story of him finding a 10 grand check just lying around his house and Punk just had to add "well my check was much bigger"....again the snarky fuck just can't get over himself.

Also he said he sent Gallows after Ryback and then Ryback stiffed the shit out if him? No shit Sherlocke.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Alright so just got done listening to it I know it is easy and fun to be like fuck Punk, he is a quitter lets trash this guy and alright you have every right to do that if that is what you want to use this thread for. However he really did give a great explanation as to why it happened the way it did and it highlighted a big issue with WWE and that is how they handle their talent's health. The way they handled Punk's health situation is downright horrible and possibly could have been another death of a wrestler story since apparently he literally could have died from that infection. I don't think these wrestlers whether you like a particular one or not get nearly as much credit for what they have to go through and how it is a shame that you got to not be able to walk just to finally get some time off. I pretty much figured him being banged up would be the center of why he went home and other stuff just piled on that. Eventually I could see WWE ending up with a wrestler union the way the NFL and such have a players union

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Thats the thing as well Punk and his fans act like he was mistreated, but the guy was given the whole world including the longest title reign in decades but nothing was ever good enough for him. Case in point as you pointed out his release, he wants to be released, is released and then bitches about being released. He always wanted more but was never willing to really work for it, pro wrestling is about more than just how many stiff kicks you can perform.

I get what you mean but IDK about HBK. 90s HBK especially probably would have done the exact same thing Punk did tbh

I was thinking of more late career HBK, he would have been a dick in his early cocaine fueled days as well.

You are talking about the guy Heyman admitted he covered for in OVW because of his attitude. That's the same attitude that made the Jarretts show him the door in NWA-TNA even when they had guys with drug issues. The guy got pissy when Hunter and HBK went to OVW and said the Pepsi plunge and his style wasn't built for a long career. He's always been a bit of a prick and whiny

No doubt he's always been a tool bag but people look past that because he was an indy guy. If anyone ever needed their ego checked, and still does then its CM Punk. Too many people seemed to cater to his ego though.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Alright so just got done listening to it I know it is easy and fun to be like fuck Punk, he is a quitter lets trash this guy and alright you have every right to do that if that is what you want to use this thread for. However he really did give a great explanation as to why it happened the way it did and it highlighted a big issue with WWE and that is how they handle their talent's health. The way they handled Punk's health situation is downright horrible and possibly could have been another death of a wrestler story since apparently he literally could have died from that infection. I don't think these wrestlers whether you like a particular one or not get nearly as much credit for what they have to go through and how it is a shame that you got to not be able to walk just to finally get some time off. I pretty much figured him being banged up would be the center of why he went home and other stuff just piled on that. Eventually I could see WWE ending up with a wrestler union the way the NFL and such have a players union

It was a doctor making a simple mistake, when you consider the sheer number of people they have to take care of its understandable how something can slip through, it happens outside of wrestling as well. Its not like they neglected him, he was misdiagnosed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It was a doctor making a simple mistake, when you consider the sheer number of people they have to take care of its understandable how something can slip through, it happens outside of wrestling as well. Its not like they neglected him, he was misdiagnosed.
They didn't do anything is the problem. I'm not sure if you just read about the interview or actually listened to it but it was a situation where they actually were putting him off not doing a thing about it but just giving him antibiotics. If you have a big ass tumor sized lump on your back you don't just say oh you got a match coming up so I'm not going to do anything about it even though it is getting bigger by the min. And if a guy comes to you saying you got a concussion test and the test itself is a joke and you make it obvious that it is a joke when even after passing the concussion test when you say you need to run the ropes to make sure you're okay. So it wasn't misjudging it is them not having the wrestlers health in their best interest but rather the program that they're in so you will make them wrestle even if they have no business wrestling as the best interest and that is a problem and why wrestlers end up being so fucked up physically and mentally. This is why Benoit's brain can turn to shit and he one day decides he wants to go on a family killing spree.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
You know CM punk not wanting to take a piss test could be telling. Whatever he could have been taking could have made him sicker, and the fact whatever he took he didn't want known says a lot. He was sluggish, some of that surely from being sick, but one of the ways to detect an infection is blood and urine. He wasn't giving that up by his own admission either so he holds some fault. They can't cure something if he isn't willing to full let them inspect them, and a guy who is so straight edge with nothing to hide should've just took the test to give the doctors something to see abnormality wise

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Docotrs make mistakes, that doesn't mean they dont give a shit about wrestlers. I wouldn't believe too much of what Punk says the guy has such a huge ego that being WWE Champ for over a year still wasn't enough for him, and he feels like Rock, Brock, Taker, HHH aren't even fit to lace his boots.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
But the guy said the other doctor aid it was staph infection......it's not that hard to diagnose. Steve Austin had to stay a night in the hospital because he contracted it on his elbow in 98 because of people blading in earlier matches. This guy does Jiu jitsu and performs on soft canvas. Who the fuck doesn't know what staph infection when you make a living rolling on that. It makes no sense and makes me think Punk thinks an average person doesn't know what staph infection is because simply cutting that shit isn't the treatment.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
image.jpg

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Hahahaha you guys hate CM Punk for what? Nobody here can deny he gave his life to this business. I see you twisted his podcast up into bullet points to serve your little "fuck punk" circlejerk.

Its a sports doctors fucking job to force Punk to sit out if he's hurt, even though the business praises pariahs who will work until they die in the ring. Doc didnt do his job, and the focus here should be on improving health conditions in the wrestling business. What did the doctors do Jason Witten when they told him he couldn't go back on the field... They took his helmet and refused to budge, no matter how much he screamed and moaned about it.

HHH should not have gone over Punk in 2011, that was ridiculous and nearly stopped the push dead. The guy was getting mainstream attention and all of the sudden, HHH beats him clean in the rkng? WHY THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE SENSE AT ALL?

Another thing, what Punk says about part timers is true. He lost to Rock, Brock, and Taker in the span of 6 months. At what point does his stock begin to drop? At what point do casual fans start to think... Hey that Punk guy lost to all the big names, he kinda sucks now. Why should I care that hes in x match now? This is a business, and its a long term effort that revolves around 360 or so shows every monday night. Why are they focusing on feeding the guy working on all of them to guys that are working 20 of them?

HHH sounds like a fucking dipshit, no denying that. Ryback sounds like a fucking blueberry. He lost his push, disappeared for a year, I wonder why that is. OH THATS RIGHT, Hes unsafe to work with and hes a juiced up steroid freak who took 20 years off Punks life.

And fucking more power to Punk for shunning Jericho, dude would have used all that shit to shamelessly self promote his own podcast.

All punk wanted was to be treated like a top guy, not be taken for granted. He was in one of the main events of wrestlemania, was told by VKM himself that his match stole the show... Why didnt he deserve to be paid as much as the rest of the top guys?

But its cool, hes CM bitch to you guys here even though I fucking remember all of you marks parading around in 2011 like he was the savior to wrestling

Reactions: Aniking and Dale

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
No twisting of words, he said it.

Better than just taking his story at face value and act like he is infallible. Cult of Personality really was a fitting theme for him and his fans.

Also pretty sure I've gone on record and said I was a fan until I watched his DVD and saw what an entitled baby he is. His painting himself as a victim didn't work for me then, this doesn't work for me now.

Especially when and I don't know why I have to keep drumming on this, but the staph infection not being something the guy couldn't diagnose himself or any other performer when it's a pretty common infection in amateur wrestling, Jiu Jitsu and pro wrestling because of the skin contact on mats stained with traces of blood and sweat.

Last edited: