CM Punk Speaks Finally

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
The only guy who didn't deserve to beat Punk was Hardcore Holly back when Punk was the top up and comer.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Only thing that puzzles me is how people are focusing in what his creative run of angles were and not focusing on the more important aspect of his allegations of malpractice by WWE doctors. Triple H is on the board for the Sports Legacy institute. That "woah is me I didn't get to mainevent mania" means nothing to me, because that's superficial and I don't care enough about him to talk who he lost too or what ideas were his.

He threw out some heavy accusations and if WWE don't play this right, could open themselves up more government probing.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean whether or not he could have diagnosed it himself, how the fuck does a doctor misdiagnose a fucking staph infection?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I mean whether or not he could have diagnosed it himself, how the fuck does a doctor misdiagnose a fucking staph infection?

Which is why have trouble believing that part of the story, even if the doctor is a lazy shill for the company. Letting a nasty infection spread throughout you locker room is just stupid and I doubt WWE would hire anyone that dumb. Even a discount doctor Nick Riviera type wouldn't be that ducking dumb or negligent.

The potential to wipe out 30 guys in one match with staph infection isn't something any doctor would want on his résumé one would think. It just doesn't make sense.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
image.jpg

This is staph infection. If a doctor doesn't know that, he isn't a doctor.

This is an extreme case....kind of the way CM Punk described his case

image.jpg

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
Vince Mcmahon went on the WWE Network with that amazing podcast and apologized to CM Punk... Holy shit, did not expect that.

I 100% believe that this is all Hunter's fault and I hope there comes a day where Punk comes back to the fold

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Wants the Punk podcast to blow over, so his wellness policy isn't questioned and it doesn't scare investors off obviously.

Old McMahon would've went hard on Phil.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Vince Mcmahon went on the WWE Network with that amazing podcast and apologized to CM Punk... Holy shit, did not expect that.

I 100% believe that this is all Hunter's fault and I hope there comes a day where Punk comes back to the fold
If hhh was a dick wwe.com would have read he failed a welness test which he legally did

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Would have been nice to see Vinnie say what he really thinks.

As far as HHH being the one to keep Punk away, people have bent over backwards to cater to Punks ego his whole career, its about time someone didn't just accept his shit.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
And the only thing Vince apologized for was fedex getting him release papers on his wedding day. I

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And the only thing Vince apologized for was fedex getting him release papers on his wedding day. I
Well, he got the call on the 11th from HHH (to be told that he was fired), was told "Call me later, I'm getting married". And he got the papers on the 13th. Was he the only guy fired on that day? Nope.
WWE has come to terms on the release of the following Superstars as of Thursday, June 12, 2014:
JTG
Drew McIntyre
Jinder Mahal
Aksana
Curt Hawkins
Theodore Long
Camacho
Brodus Clay
Evan Bourne
Yoshi Tatsu
Marc Harris (referee)
WWE wishes them the best in all their future endeavors.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/wwe-releas...s-june-12-2014

They fired all those performers so they could fire CM Punk ON HIS WEDDING DAY.:neckbeards:

Last edited:

Brock Lesnar

Reaction score
you guys have your opinions, but the second Punk podcast laid the facts on the line.

Punk was gonna have a huge sponsorship with slimjim, had meetings with the CEO and had it all ready to go... someone in the WWE put a stop to it and said "nah, you want big show and eve torress". Why?

Punk was gonna get paid 20,000 dollars to appear at wrestlecon, but the WWE put a stop to it and said nahhh we'll send Daniel Bryan, we need you to go to Mexico. They wouldn't even pay him the 20k that he deserved for doing the E a favor... they send him 5,000 for four nights of hardcore main event matches.

Punk was told by THQ that they wanted him as the cover of the WWE 13 game, Punk accidentally reads an email from the WWE "nah we'd rather you put Sheamus on instead. You should put Sheamus on the cover."

Punk asked for one day off eight months in advance, but they still wouldn't give it to him. Eventually caved and sent him to the wedding at the last minute after he and AJ worked the PPV on a corporate jet.

"vince has my number, he could have called me at any time. He could have apologized, texted me or anything. He didn't, he won't on Stone Cold's podcast and apologized for public relations." I'm paraphrasing of course.

Basically, every single example that Punk gave piles on, the WWE wanted to use him on TV as a main event wrestler, but completely took advantage of him and didn't want to pay him or act like he was a main event talent. Vince to this day owes him 3 favors/IOUs and couldn't fucking apologize to Punk personally?

WHY DO YOU ALL STICK UP FOR THE WWE IN THIS SITUATION? They easily settled out of court with the guy because they knew they had no legal leg to stand on. Punk waited for a phone call to say he was unsuspended or they needed him back on TV, but never got one. The guy didn't say a fucking word for months and months, before the legal precedings... all because he was still a company man.

If you all on this website (and its just you guys, reddit and everywhere else is totally on punk's side here, even the boys in the WWE and in the wrestling business) want to hate on Punk blindly, you're no better than the WWE youtube commenters or the indian blueberries on facebook with their 'jon cena #1 cmpunk is a quieter" bullshit.

Reactions: Aniking

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
you guys have your opinions, but the second Punk podcast laid the facts on the line.

Punk was gonna have a huge sponsorship with slimjim, had meetings with the CEO and had it all ready to go... someone in the WWE put a stop to it and said "nah, you want big show and eve torress". Why?

Punk was gonna get paid 20,000 dollars to appear at wrestlecon, but the WWE put a stop to it and said nahhh we'll send Daniel Bryan, we need you to go to Mexico. They wouldn't even pay him the 20k that he deserved for doing the E a favor... they send him 5,000 for four nights of hardcore main event matches.

Punk was told by THQ that they wanted him as the cover of the WWE 13 game, Punk accidentally reads an email from the WWE "nah we'd rather you put Sheamus on instead. You should put Sheamus on the cover."

Punk asked for one day off eight months in advance, but they still wouldn't give it to him. Eventually caved and sent him to the wedding at the last minute after he and AJ worked the PPV on a corporate jet.

"vince has my number, he could have called me at any time. He could have apologized, texted me or anything. He didn't, he won't on Stone Cold's podcast and apologized for public relations." I'm paraphrasing of course.

Basically, every single example that Punk gave piles on, the WWE wanted to use him on TV as a main event wrestler, but completely took advantage of him and didn't want to pay him or act like he was a main event talent. Vince to this day owes him 3 favors/IOUs and couldn't fucking apologize to Punk personally?

WHY DO YOU ALL STICK UP FOR THE WWE IN THIS SITUATION? They easily settled out of court with the guy because they knew they had no legal leg to stand on. Punk waited for a phone call to say he was unsuspended or they needed him back on TV, but never got one. The guy didn't say a fucking word for months and months, before the legal precedings... all because he was still a company man.

If you all on this website (and its just you guys, reddit and everywhere else is totally on punk's side here, even the boys in the WWE and in the wrestling business) want to hate on Punk blindly, you're no better than the WWE youtube commenters or the indian blueberries on facebook with their 'jon cena #1 cmpunk is a quieter" bullshit.
Laid the facts? One sided stories isn't fact.

Edge did a Slim Jim commercial before Punk was "supposed to" and Rey was also in the Big Show/Eve commercial. What does that prove? Nothing, who is to say this wasn't a group commercial and Eve, Rey or Shiw didn't want to spend a day shooting with a miserable CM Punk? Not like he would enjoy it anyways.

Who gets 20 Gs for a wrestling convention? Also sending Bryan instead of Punk to meet and greet with fans was the better option....miserable Punk wouldn't enjoy it anyways.

He got the THQ cover so what's he bitching about?

What pithy gripes, sounds like WWE would rather keep him in ring duties instead of public events and things that rep the company because....I don't know, because he is a self admitted prick? Who wants that guy representing a global company? Seriously....the fuck is his gripe, doing shit he would've hated?

Also he was the one who made this shit public, again....what is he bitching about? OMGZ he didn't call me, even when I said I wouldn't pick up their calls. GTFO.

And noone is taking WWEs side, it's throwing light on stories that seem so hypocritical and double sided that only an idiot would take it as FACT.

we are blueberries for finding holes in these socalled facts? Because just agreeing with the marks from reddit is totally better....only Blue Indian is you.

Reactions: Embrace Thou Maryse