CM Punk and AJ Lee Spotted At Cubs Game

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
All the proof you need why AJ has the title and the pushes its cos shes sucking off and sleeping with CM Punk who is the top guy in the company and has pull backstage. Also where is Amy Dumas? she always attends games with CM Punk since their dating. AJ is a home wrecker shes shagging CM Punk behind Amy's back and she dont even know it poor woman. We also know CM Punk has a reputation with hooking up with all the ladies hes shagged around on the indys, in TNA and in WWE. I have always said AJ has probably slept with him and I have been proved right. She even wore his t shirt at the signing at wizard world a few days ago. AJ is a slut and the proof is here. Shame on CM Punk he has a girlfriend clearly doesnt respect Amy

I'm not going to read your lies. It's the same crap every time, and it's less truthful than the easter bunny. Unless you really like trolling, just stop, because you're wasting your time and forum space.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wouldn't CM Punk be the hooker? Since he is the one sleeping with the women and Vince is paying them, then that would make Vince the pimp.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
This is obviously just them hanging out. Why would they date? Punk is fucking Lita! He has no reason to cheat...unless he's in a different country...THAT SHIT DON'T COUNT.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully it is a new love story Wand's Crisis. They're perfect for each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: War Lord

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I wonder why people care so much about a wrestler's personal life.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
You're on this thread to, so you care as well.

It's not just wrestlers, fans care about celebrities personal lives to. It's just the way people are.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
Its obvious they have banged and CM Punk is a pimp after all getting all the ladies

Yeah dude. He did it and he probably cried afterwards about his dad and his love of punk music that no one else ever listened to before him, because he's a unique rebel and CHICAGO SPORTS TEAMS!! CM Punk, the voice of the voiceless, except the "voiceless" are all fat cunts on the internet who take wrestling too seriously.

:sad:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah dude. He did it and he probably cried afterwards about his dad and his love of punk music that no one else ever listened to before him, because he's a unique rebel and CHICAGO SPORTS TEAMS!! CM Punk, the voice of the voiceless, except the "voiceless" are all fat cunts on the internet who take wrestling too seriously.

:sad:

I knew I liked you for good reason :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.