*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
boi don't mess with me. I take lots of risks
View attachment 2067
(everybody was complaining he was working stiff because of his morale so...)
51 over... How the hell did you get KO 51 over.
no, he was working stiff in EVERY match he was apart of. In 4 matches he has been apart of because I tried to maybe put him with Zayn to boost some morale. He was complained of stiffness by Reigns, La Mascara, Jericho(in the RR triple threat match) & Nakamura
He's the world champion in mine geek and even Crithu (although he won the championship first on my save first) That says something about KO
I would say you deserve that for the treatment of KO. But honestly I'd be pissed with that Orton-Naka and Joe-Ambrose overall rating.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
cd002660718a04e346e17184658dd197.png

BULLSHIT CITY BITCH!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I must be lucky so far (fingers crossed for wrestlemania). I've only had BDS on weekly shows, never on a ppv.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

cd002660718a04e346e17184658dd197.png

BULLSHIT CITY BITCH!
Good job squeezing it in you guys!

Fast Lane:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 95%
2. @Crithu = 94%
3. @Geek773 = 92%
4. @Dylan™ = 90%
5. @The ReagMaster = 89%
6. @Mike Thunder = 83%

Average rating:

1. @Crithu = 92.7%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 92.3%
3. @Dylan™ = 90.7%
4. @Geek773 = 88.3%
5. @Mike Thunder = 88%
6. @The ReagMaster = 85.3%

I'm gonna set up the poll for the next scenario soon, I think so far we have old ECW, WWE rebooted ECW, WCW in the Monday Night Wars and Rise of Honor? Get in any other suggestions while you can!

Gonna try and open the road to Mania now...

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

WWE_WrestleMania_33_logo.png

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 33 IS NOW OPEN!

Congratulations to @AfricanScatMahn for his victory at Fast Lane, with a record score of 95%! This show's deadline is 9pm UK time on Monday 15th August 2016, exactly two weeks from the time of writing. The in-game date for this PPV is March 12th, please check this is the date you have in your game before you become unable to change it!

Since the challenge ends after this PPV, put everything into this final show! There will be multiple "winners" of the challenge, the average of the last three PPVs (i.e. your whole Mania road), the best score for WrestleMania, the most PPVs won (or maybe I'll build a league table thing?) and overall average PPV score. The true winner will be the person that stands out as the best in all of these.

Don't forget to share the funny moments, booking progress and feuds you have during this final month of the challenge in this thread, as well as your final PPV recap sheet.

Good luck, and as always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@Crithu
@AfricanScatMahn
@Mike Thunder
@The ReagMaster
@Dylan™

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
I would have gotten into this, but my clock is not able to be set back due to me using my schools windows desktop through my mac. Might get into the next scenario!!!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I would have gotten into this, but my clock is not able to be set back due to me using my schools windows desktop through my mac. Might get into the next scenario!!!
Please do, the more the merrier, you'd be very welcome! Pretty sure you can get get EWR for Mac but haven't researched that and may be wrong.

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Please do, the more the merrier, you'd be very welcome! Pretty sure you can get get EWR for Mac but haven't researched that and may be wrong.

Can't get it on mac, think it is a windows game. Another scenario I could offer up could be a TNA current era one? Am 95% sure I will join for the next scenario, will find a way to change the calendar.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Can't get it on mac, think it is a windows game. Another scenario I could offer up could be a TNA current era one? Am 95% sure I will join for the next scenario, will find a way to change the calendar.
Honestly would add this except for the fact that multiple people in the challenge have done/are doing this and probably won't want to do two :/ But good idea!

Declandimi1

Jobber
Reaction score
Honestly would add this except for the fact that multiple people in the challenge have done/are doing this and probably won't want to do two :/ But good idea!

I thought of it cause in an earlier post you said to get in some other suggestions for the next scenario. Excited to join for the next scenario!

Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
This looks pretty cool, wouldn't mind signing up for next season. Tried this game out before, can't really experience it that much because my current laptop is pretty shite, I'll be getting a new one soon. :)

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

WWE_WrestleMania_33_logo.png

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 33 IS NOW OPEN!

Congratulations to @AfricanScatMahn for his victory at Fast Lane, with a record score of 95%! This show's deadline is 9pm UK time on Monday 15th August 2016, exactly two weeks from the time of writing. The in-game date for this PPV is March 12th, please check this is the date you have in your game before you become unable to change it!

Since the challenge ends after this PPV, put everything into this final show! There will be multiple "winners" of the challenge, the average of the last three PPVs (i.e. your whole Mania road), the best score for WrestleMania, the most PPVs won (or maybe I'll build a league table thing?) and overall average PPV score. The true winner will be the person that stands out as the best in all of these.

Don't forget to share the funny moments, booking progress and feuds you have during this final month of the challenge in this thread, as well as your final PPV recap sheet.

Good luck, and as always...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@Crithu
@AfricanScatMahn
@Mike Thunder
@The ReagMaster
@Dylan™
Hmm I wonder if any those rewards would include - feud of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.