*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
DMbf0rS.png

So every feud is ending except Jay Briscoe vs Dean Ambrose, Apollo Crews Vs Andrade and Ayako Hamada. Kurt Angle won the rumble so he'll be facing either Taker or Owens at Mania.

Reactions: Crithu

DylanTM

Reaction score
DMbf0rS.png

So every feud is ending except Jay Briscoe vs Dean Ambrose, Apollo Crews Vs Andrade and Ayako Hamada. Kurt Angle won the rumble so he'll be facing either Taker or Owens at Mania.
Andrade 'Cien' Almas = Manny Andrade?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
upload_2016-7-19_19-19-19.png

feuds for Fast Lane and Wrestlemania mostly incase they have terrible match quality.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
DMbf0rS.png

So either none of your feuds will actually end at Mania, or you'll have a ton of one month feuds (the game doesn't like those, generally). Not good for that final rating either way.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
So either none of your feuds will actually end at Mania, or you'll have a ton of one month feuds (the game doesn't like those, generally). Not good for that final rating either way.
Guess what geeky boy. I finished my ppv and the overall rating is quite a sight
LX3Sidg.png

95 FUCKING %
Negatives
Apollo Crews vs Andrade
John Cena interview with Cesaro

Postives
EVERYTHING ELSE

Follow that.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
You do NOT have these types of guns. Missiles are more what you're looking for. Like MA BOY Scatty right here

Guess what geeky boy. I finished my ppv and the overall rating is quite a sight
LX3Sidg.png

95 FUCKING %
Negatives
Apollo Crews vs Andrade
John Cena interview with Cesaro

Postives
EVERYTHING ELSE

Follow that.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. MENTAL TINGS. TEAM ANTI-REAG FOR LYFE BAYBAY

Fast Lane:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 95%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 92.3%

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Dang it @AfricanScatMahn
iWR4VLh.png

I guess this is no rating to be upset about though. I was kind of hoping for a better rating for both Ambrose/Harper and Wyatt/Lesnar. I'm glad that I chose to end the Wyatt Lesnar feud this month instead of dragging it out until Wrestlemania.

On the plus side, I am pleased to see that me and Scat both got the women's division going strong. My goal for Wrestlemania is to try and beat this score. Beating Scat's 95 seems like a reach. Hopefully this next month of build goes well.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Dang it @AfricanScatMahn
iWR4VLh.png

I guess this is no rating to be upset about though. I was kind of hoping for a better rating for both Ambrose/Harper and Wyatt/Lesnar. I'm glad that I chose to end the Wyatt Lesnar feud this month instead of dragging it out until Wrestlemania.

On the plus side, I am pleased to see that me and Scat both got the women's division going strong. My goal for Wrestlemania is to try and beat this score. Beating Scat's 95 seems like a reach. Hopefully this next month of build goes well.
Christ, more to stand up to this month than ever before - jesus!

Fast Lane:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 95%
2. @Crithu = 94%

Average rating:

1. @Crithu = 92.7%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 92.3%

Close ting!

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Dang it @AfricanScatMahn
iWR4VLh.png

94%... I really thought I had you on the ropes too. Well i'm going down swinging and at the next ppv i'm aiming for higher. But if there's that slight chance I do lose, atleast it's against someone who also used the woman division. I'm literally 0.4% behind... talk about close.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
94%... I really thought I had you on the ropes too. Well i'm going down swinging and at the next ppv i'm aiming for higher. But if there's that slight chance I do lose, atleast it's against someone who also used the woman division. I'm literally 0.4% behind... talk about close.
Well when I started, you were running away with the contest, so you needed a little competition! :D You definitely put the pressure on me to increase my quality. It looks like we are going to have a fight to the finish. Here's to the best ratings from both of us!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well when I started, you were running away with the contest, so you needed a little competition! :D You definitely put the pressure on me to increase my quality. It looks like we are going to have a fight to the finish. Here's to the best ratings from both of us!
Crithu, this is why you need a manager. You didn't even try to intimidate him!

Reactions: Crithu
Status
Not open for further replies.