*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Cole Masters and gentlemen, that's a wrap!

Royal Rumble:

1. @Crithu = 92%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%
3. @Dylan™ AND @AfricanScatMahn = 90%
4. @Geek773 = 82%
5. @The ReagMaster = 77%

Average rating:

1. @Crithu = 91.7%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 91.3%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%
3. @Dylan™ = 90.7%
4. @Geek773 = 85%
5. @The ReagMaster = 84.7%

BDS with a major presence this month (Reag's was obv karma, kappa), and Scatty plagued by injury as per usual. Big credit to @Crithu (grrrrr) for his (narrow xD) win in both categories.

Edit: @Dylan™ with that name change - the old one was silly but INCONVENIENTLY TIMED FOR MY LISTS SMDH :p
my first client is now the best....I do better at being a manager than being a competitor...huh.

Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
my first client is now the best....I do better at being a manager than being a competitor...huh.
brock-lesnar-wins.jpg

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
nvm

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

WWE_Fastlane_0--782e7c072cdc9a44178af0ab66502daf.png

The road to Fast Lane is now open!

Congratulations to @Crithu for his victory at Royal Rumble, with a score of 92%. The in-game date for this PPV is February 12th, and the IRL deadline is 9:00PM UK time on Sunday July 31st 2016, exactly two weeks from the time of writing.

Hopefully this month the thread will be less dead than last month, remember to share as much of your progress and interesting events in your world as you can, as well as the screenshot of your PPV result.

Good luck to everyone, and...

MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@Crithu @AfricanScatMahn @Mike Thunder @Dylan™ @The ReagMaster

DylanTM

Reaction score
a7c2a2e5359a5bd1316c6bb461804ada.png

Swagger is no feuding with Shinsuke rather than Cesaro. Roman is feuding with Elgin rather than Sheamus. More of the same apart from that. I want to get Elgin/Reigns really high come Mania.

DylanTM

Reaction score
4c352cf9ef0cea86eb450b1775ef261f.png

I guess it's time to find two over guys I'm not using and feud them. Strip the title and put Kalisto back with Sin Cara.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god these feuds...

666868d5976471148daef863625b98ba.png

Chad Gable turning heel this month and Scott Dawson turning face. A notable absence is US Champion Sami Zayn, I want to feud him with Seth Rollins into Mania but have Rollins' feud with Neville to finish at Fast Lane, which means I'm not feuding Sami with anyone (because one-month feuds suck aaaaaassssssssss). Thinking about having him put the US title on the line every week against high flyers to get its prestige up before the Seth feud, to keep him relevant. We'll see.

Anyway, so long as I donate my every spare penny to charity to avoid BDS... I can damn near taste this 93%... let's go!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
aNv7i7M.png

These are my feuds heading into Fast Lane. The ones that'll end at Fast Lane are Owens vs Orton, and Nakamura vs Sheamus. Sheamus won the IC Title at Royal Rumble, and Nakamura won the RR match meaning that he'll enter a feud with Owens for the WHC heading into Wrestlemania. I may also end the Styles vs Rollins feud at Fast Lane, but I'm not quite sure yet.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
aNv7i7M.png

These are my feuds heading into Fast Lane. The ones that'll end at Fast Lane are Owens vs Orton, and Nakamura vs Sheamus. Sheamus won the IC Title at Royal Rumble, and Nakamura won the RR match meaning that he'll enter a feud with Owens for the WHC heading into Wrestlemania. I may also end the Styles vs Rollins feud at Fast Lane, but I'm not quite sure yet.
Christ, GG. Two in the row for Cree Fu?

Status
Not open for further replies.