• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanTM

Reaction score
https://i.gyazo.com/9ac0c6ee8c9a52d4d7708d38b40057cd.png

So, Triple H, 'Taker and Brock all cost me a winning show rating. More at 11.

Oh, an don't do sick bumps kids! Good thing I only do sick bumps to end feuds.
4a08549adfb976f5b9a4e648ed1bb835.png

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
My end of year top 100!

e055b16fb22b411338d02607fdee728a.png

9c5357b31661effcc1125fac03357841.png

09155a3bd311bd1eee6077bdba506e3c.png

WWE monopoly in the top 10, result! Frankly it's a sin that I haven't brought Jonny Gargano out of NXT yet (but he isn't done developing, apparently!)

f6cdd662a05a114deecabb47a971578f.png

OPPPPP I should have got him out a loooong time ago, still don't know whether I'll use him for Mania now that the season's ending because of that overness :/

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
wAjEdMB
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero2
Hey everyone, long time no see ay? Anyways no, I'm not joining this, I'm pretty over EWR at this point. I'm here to hotdog and grandstand for my own idea.

A TEW 2016 Draft split in one Global (maximum sized) company. In TEW 2016 you can have up to three seperate brands for one company. I have two ideas on how this would work.

1.The idea would be that two of you and myself would each have control of a brand. This will only happen if option two isn't capable of happening.

2. The other possible idea (and more interesting one to me) would be that three of you would have control of the brands and I would be the Owner of the company, setting goals for each of you and if you fail them then I would incur penalties such as giving a random wrestler to one of the other brands or sending a random worker of yours on holiday.

HOW TO PLAY
1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OWN TEW 2016 OR HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. I will be the actual player, sharing my screen over a Skype call, you'll be the bookers and together we'll make the shows. I as a experienced TEW player will also be there to offer small advice and info when needed.

RULES FOR DRAFTING:
1. All On Hiatus workers will be eligible to be drafted (Batista etc.)
2. All retired workers will be eligible to be drafted (Daniel Bryan etc.)
3. All Out of the Business workers will be eligible to be drafted (CM Punk etc.)
4. 25 Rounds will be conducted/20 Male Wrestlers for each brand with an additional 5 female Wrestlers to also be added, this is only a base and we will sign and add wrestlers over time.
5. All Injuries are removed
6. Each booker gets three matches on the PPV at the end of the month

REWARDS FOR BEING THE BEST BOOKER
1. If you're top booker at the end of the PPV month then a random number generator is used to decide a bonus.

BONUS LIST
1. "Star in a Movie" - Choose a worker, they recieve +20 popularity in every game area but have to be sent away for a month.
2. "Been watching them tapes" - Choose a worker, they recieve +5 to every in-ring ability.
3. "Smacktalker Skywalker" - Choose a worker, they gain +10 Charisma and +10 Microphone Skills.
4. "Yoink" - Choose a worker from another brand, gain control of that worker for a month.
5. "THIS IS MY SHOW" - You gain an additional match on the end of month PPV.
6. "You've got garbage on ya" - Choose one of another brands championships, that championships loses -10 prestige.
7. "Whilst I've got Gold on me!" - Choose one of your brand championships, it gains +10 prestige.
8. "I hereby banish you!" - Choose a worker on any brand, fire them.
9. "Jelly for legs" - Choose a worker on any brand, -30 to injury resilience.
10. "You've just been stripped!" - Choose any championship, vacate it.

More would be added with time, this is just to give a basic idea. I came to you guys about this because I can trust you more to be active and liking this.

So....any takers?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time no see ay? Anyways no, I'm not joining this, I'm pretty over EWR at this point.
MY LITTLE HEART GOT EXCITED. :(

A TEW 2016 Draft split in one Global (maximum sized) company. In TEW 2016 you can have up to three seperate brands for one company. I have two ideas on how this would work.

1.The idea would be that two of you and myself would each have control of a brand. This will only happen if option two isn't capable of happening.

2. The other possible idea (and more interesting one to me) would be that three of you would have control of the brands and I would be the Owner of the company, setting goals for each of you and if you fail them then I would incur penalties such as giving a random wrestler to one of the other brands or sending a random worker of yours on holiday.

HOW TO PLAY
1. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO OWN TEW 2016 OR HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH IT. I will be the actual player, sharing my screen over a Skype call, you'll be the bookers and together we'll make the shows. I as a experienced TEW player will also be there to offer small advice and info when needed.

RULES FOR DRAFTING:
3. All Out of the Business workers will be eligible to be drafted (CM Punk etc.)
4. 25 Rounds will be conducted/20 Male Wrestlers for each brand with an additional 5 female Wrestlers to also be added, this is only a base and we will sign and add wrestlers over time.

1. If you're top booker at the end of the PPV month then a random number generator is used to decide a bonus.

BONUS LIST
1. "Star in a Movie" - Choose a worker, they recieve +20 popularity in every game area but have to be sent away for a month.
2. "Been watching them tapes" - Choose a worker, they recieve +5 to every in-ring ability.
3. "Smacktalker Skywalker" - Choose a worker, they gain +10 Charisma and +10 Microphone Skills.
4. "Yoink" - Choose a worker from another brand, gain control of that worker for a month.
6. "You've got garbage on ya" - Choose one of another brands championships, that championships loses -10 prestige.
7. "Whilst I've got Gold on me!" - Choose one of your brand championships, it gains +10 prestige.
This sounds very cool but I'm very busy :/

Anyway, feel free to stick around and stalk this thread in @The ReagMaster-esque fashion until you INEVITABLY change your mind. You can admire how much better we all are than you ever were :p

DylanTM

Reaction score
Geek, I already posted mine. 90%. I just posted the link because the image wouldn't embed. It's the same post with the two vids and the Sheamus injury.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hey everyone, long time no see ay? Anyways no, I'm not joining this, I'm pretty over EWR at this point. I'm here to hotdog and grandstand for my own idea.

HOW TO PLAY

RULES FOR DRAFTING:

BONUS LIST

More would be added with time, this is just to give a basic idea. I came to you guys about this because I can trust you more to be active and liking this.

So....any takers?
When and how often would these skype booking sessions be?

Also Bonus number 6 seems a little harsh. Why would I ever choose number 9 or 10? If I can just fire them, then number 9 is pointless. And if I wanted to vacate a title, I would just fire the champion, then the title is vacant and they lose one of their top stars.

Also, @AfricanScatMahn I'm a little disappointed. You are usually the first one finished with your show!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Geek, I already posted mine. 90%. I just posted the link because the image wouldn't embed. It's the same post with the two vids and the Sheamus injury.
Right, thanks - didn't notice at all :)

Royal Rumble:

1. @Crithu = 92%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%
3. @That Guy Dylanderch = 90%

Average rating:

1. @Crithu = 91.7%
2. @Mike Thunder = 91%
3. @That Guy Dylanderch = 90.7%

Also Bonus number 6 seems a little harsh. Why would I ever choose number 9 or 10? If I can just fire them, then number 9 is pointless. And if I wanted to vacate a title, I would just fire the champion, then the title is vacant and they lose one of their top stars.
They're randomly chosen.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

Also, @AfricanScatMahn I'm a little disappointed. You are usually the first one finished with your show!
Yeah I finished my show weeks ago... Just haven't had the time to post it. Plus I was really disappointed with the average rating and I want to go in a few detail on why I was upset. But didn't have the time.

Reactions: Crithu
Status
Not open for further replies.