• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
My feuds for the Royal Rumble and probably up to Fast Line too
aTcFfKK.png

So straight off the bat you can see Cesaro is feuding with Seth Rollins for the IC Championship. I turned Seth heel and gave him a new heel gimmick (against his will) and the fans reacted well to it. Match quality is there and i'm pleased with the heat. Only bad feud i'm not to thrilled with (and will be ending asap) is the aries and Ziggler feud. Also called up a few guys after starting the new month
4EPQ4BB.png
uffGXQh.png
JNqudWI.png
IRVBGqb.png
IlEqEva.png

Those stats are fucking insane... Like holy fucking shit
NHMotGz.png
So yeah quite a few called up. I only called up so many because I need as much star power for the rumble match. Bayley got called up cause I only had 3 woman to use (that were worth using) and she's ready. Oh and before I forget I got my top 100 workers of the year
lz5oDom.png

Think i'll have to push Oney Lorcan a little more... Here's his stats
BldneQK.png

Definitely should be pushing this guy more

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.