*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Looks like you kept Angle going a small bit too long...
Nah, nothing like that. I had to replace a feud because someone got injured and it was both high match quality and heat. Where as the new feud has decent match quality and decent heat. Plus one of the feuds has highish heat bit really shit match quality so those 2 match ups really took away the overall rating.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Nah, nothing like that. I had to replace a feud because someone got injured and it was both high match quality and heat. Where as the new feud has decent match quality and decent heat. Plus one of the feuds has highish heat bit really shit match quality so those 2 match ups really took away the overall rating.
What? motherfucker

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Right so before I get to my result for TLC. I gotta show my match of the night, which has been for the last 4 ppvs.
bsWiIHP.png

How a Ladder match can't get more then 97% crowd reaction is beyond me. Not quite sure how it got a 100% match quality, I mean both guys speed stats are pretty low. I put these guys in a cage match and it got 100% crowd reaction but 96 match quality. But aye can't complain at the overall rating. Only thing I personally didn't like about the match is the ending. I clicked Naka to walk away after Angle extended his hand. But what did I get "Kurt Angle offers a handshake to Nakamura...but he spits at Kurt Angle and walks off! C'mon game, I didn't want that at all. If anything it makes Kurt look like a bitch then making Naka look like a boss. There Should really be a option to not let that happen tbh. But this was match of the night, if not the year and yeah these two continue to kill it. Just wish I can get it to 97% heat. But anyway back to the full result
nA0O6ho.png

92% really fell short of expectations for me. I was thinking at the lowest it be 93% I just had such higher expectations for this show. My feuds were looking great and great heat were build. So let's start this off with the negatives

Negatives

Austin Aries vs Dolph Ziggler
Austin Aries and Dolph was a last minute feud created because Finn Balor got injured on the go home week. Which was a major blow because the 2 had 97 match quality and 95 heat. I took the safer option with Ziggler cause he's already over (92 I believe) and these 2 have been in matches together so I thought why not. Only 90% heat (now 89) and match quality was 87%. Which to me is just not acceptable.

Cesaro vs EC3
Like why have these 2 only got 80% match quality. They pretty much have the exact same stats...i honestly don't get it. The feud has 93% heat but with such low match quality it won't be continuing for much longer. This feud is ending at the Royal Rumble, if not sooner.

Sasha Banks vs Hamada
I didn't really have much expections for this match at the start. I knew it was my weakest match on the card. But I think I was just really disappointed with how Hamada knocked it out the park with the interview so I was expecting a better result because it was a hype interview. It was like I hyped myself to get atleast a 90% overall and in the end it was their worst match of the feud.

Jay Briscoe vs Bray Wyatt
I know what you're thinking. Why is this in the negative, it got 91% overall. Well I had higher expectations for this match. Both guys are crazy over and have 97% heat. It was a hardcore match for the championship too. So with that in mind 91% overall rating.... nope that's just not acceptable for me. Feud will be ending next month as a result.

Positives

Interview with Hamada
I really wasn't expecting much of a rating. I just wanted to build the match between her and Sasha. But 93%.. my god. definitely a positive.. Should've put the Ziggler and Aries match on the preshow.

American Alpha vs The Highlight Reel
As usual these 2 killed it. 100% match quality... 92% crowd reaction... Fantastic. I'm really excited for this feud. Just wish i could build more heat onto it, but I seem to struggle building heat for tag team feuds. Anyway that's my problem this feud will probably continue to WrestleMania.

Dean Ambrose vs Apollo Crews
Again these 2 have one of the hottest feuds right now and it's only gonna get better. Both guys have 97% match quality and just needs that little more heat. Which it got because the heat went up by 2%. Apollo is gonna become a star at the end of the feud and again, this will continue to Mania. This is another feud I'm really excited for. Just can't seem to put a foot wrong.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs Kurt Angle (See the above) What I will say is I'm in 2 minds to either end this feud next month, or the month after. Cause I have plans for these 2 and that sadly doesn't involve these 2 feuding together.

Kevin Owens vs Undertaker
Not gonna lie this match actually surpassed my expectations. i didn't expect 83% match quality (yup this got a better match quality then Ec3 and Cesaro... EWR logic) This feud will be ending at Fastlane... Or maybe at the Rumble. I'm really not too sure yet. Anyway this match was nicely played and i have no worries continuing it.

So conclusion.. This was a disappointing show. 92% is still a really good rating. But I just had higher expectations especially with all my feuds having 90% heat. Next months feuds at the royal rumble should be alot higher. BTW if no-one does the actual rumble match on the ppv. You're the cheapest motherfucking hoe i've ever chatted to.

Anyway my personal goals are

1. Get Dolph and Aries more feud heat
2. End Cesaro and EC3 as quickly as possible because I have a better opponent for Cesaro who I know can have really good match quality with.
3. Continue to build Owens and Undertaker as much as possible
4. Bring up a few of the woman from NXT to actually use the woman more
5. Decide my royal rumble winner
6. Decide my Undertaker challenger for Mania

DylanTM

Reaction score
Damn, the way you were talking earlier you acted like you got an 86 or some shit. I fear for my life if 92 is bad for you.

Also, who did you put in The Highlight Reel? IIRC, that was a custom team you made?

Status
Not open for further replies.