*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Am I able to join?
Of course - more than welcome! Just make sure to read the whole of the original post on page 1 of this thread, and download the game and the update from those links. Don't forget to change your show dates, and feel free to ask if you're in doubt about anything!

nK0T4lo.png

Best show yet!
Stop being so fast, y'all! With this addition:

Night Of Champions:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91%
2. @Crithu = 90%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 90.3%
2. @Crithu = 88.7%

@Crithu Let's see if you end up managing this month what @The ReagMaster contracted you to do... last month. ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Of course - more than welcome! Just make sure to read the whole of the original post on page 1 of this thread, and download the game and the update from those links. Don't forget to change your show dates, and feel free to ask if you're in doubt about anything!

Stop being so fast, y'all! With this addition:

Night Of Champions:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 91%
2. @Crithu = 90%

Average rating:

1. @AfricanScatMahn = 90.3%
2. @Crithu = 88.7%

@Crithu Let's see if you end up managing this month what @The ReagMaster contracted you to do... last month. ;)
nah, it's a management goal and if Crithu can't do it this month then I will be finding another client that will beat you and he, alongside Crithu who I still have faith in, will be a Cole Master!

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
So this thread is a little dead at the moment, there's 6 days left until the deadline. I've been super busy with school shit but I'm hoping to make some headway soon. @TheBrownienator @King Barrett @Hawk are you guys getting involved?

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So this thread is a little dead at the moment, there's 6 days left until the deadline. I've been super busy with school shit but I'm hoping to make some headway soon. @TheBrownienator @King Barrett @Hawk are you guys getting involved?

I'm so so sorry I haven't been taking part, i've been busy irl and have lost some interest in EWR.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so so sorry I haven't been taking part, i've been busy irl and have lost some interest in EWR.
No problem bro, IRL stuff will always rule. You involved this month or no? :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Just thinking whether I want to do it yet, I have exams coming up so may not have enough time
Focus on those, I'd say. You can always join back in in a few weeks' time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.