*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry mate, been busy, tried to get it done in time but not sure if it'll get done by the deadline
Deadline was in theory yesterday but I think I misquoted it a page or two ago, so ASAP is cool, especially as @Hawk isn't done yet either. :)

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Aight @King Barrett @Hawk, couple of days past the original deadline so I'm gonna open the road to NoC tonight sometime. Y'all have a couple of hours to get your show up if you're online, you can still take part next month but you're score for SS won't (theoretically/officially) count.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
Aight @King Barrett @Hawk, couple of days past the original deadline so I'm gonna open the road to NoC tonight sometime. Y'all have a couple of hours to get your show up if you're online, you can still take part next month but you're score for SS won't (theoretically/officially) count.
Poor show lads, seriously letting the game down. Anyway here's my feuds for BG (also I did the rumble on my other save.... You were right, you gotta pick the over guys)

NqxUdjW.png

This will be the last month of the Jay Briscoe and Kevin Owens feud. Owens is going over out of these 2.... Then I have a little thing planned for Owens next challenger. But no shame for Jay... he's just not quite ready yet. He's more of a tune up for Owens's next dance partner.
Kurt Angle and Shinsuke Nakamura will go on forever.... Seriously tho I'm looking for at least 4 months minimum for this feud. I know for a fact these guys can get very high match quality.... The heat will come
The New Day and The Highlight Reel will be ending this month. Not too sure who's going over in this one...... But yeah, it's pretty much ran its course
Finn and Seth will be coming to a close. Still struggling to get these 2 over, hopefully I can get it to 90 heat before it ends.
Ambrose vs Crews... Is one feud I'm looking forward to be booking... Crews is just a monster... with them stats (85 brawling 89 speed) More looking forward to Crews tbh
Ziggler vs EC3 will end with EC3 going over. Dolph just had a birthday party, and his stats went to shit. So yeah
Bray Wyatt vs Cesaro.... I honestly had no plans for these 2... Just sort of throw these 2 together. Bray's killing it with the hardcore championship.....But can he overcome the swiss super man.... We shall see.
Hamada vs Banks. Only reason this is so low heat is because I just promoted Hamada to the main roster. I know for a fact these 2 can kill it together (my other save) So expect thios to last as long as my paige and sash feud.... which was like 6 months

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Poor show lads, seriously letting the game down.
@King Barrett at very least was busy with IRL shit I think, so it's not necessarily on them. Still unfortunate, though.

OK, so with @Hawk and @King Barrett still yet to get SummerSlam in...

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!

WWE_Night_of_Champions_%282015%29.png

THE ROAD TO NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS IS OPEN!

SummerSlam was won (with the narrowest of margins ;)) by me, @Geek773, with a score of 91%. However, we had a very low turnout last month, presumably due to IRL stuff, but always make sure to remind any friends who enjoy EWR to sign up for this challenge - the more the merrier!

The in-game date for this PPV should be September 25th, if you didn't already change this from the default date then there's still time as the night after SS is still in August. But do it now, before you forget!

The IRL deadline (which I'm gonna try and stick to better this month) is 8:30PM UK time Monday, May 23rd, exactly two weeks from the time of writing. If you guys would like deadlines to be extended in future to allow you to get shows in (sorry, @AfricanScatMahn :p), then let me know and we'll take a vote on it.

As always...
MAY THE BEST BOOKER WIN!

@AfricanScatMahn
@Crithu
@King Barrett
@Hawk

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
My feuds for Night of Champions:

04c437c983fa39bccc6dffac421c109e.png

The new feuds are Wyatt-Owens and Styles-Naka for the IC title - both of which have 100 heat. Mental. Hopefully, Cesaro-Bryan can continue living up to the mad hype and the new feuds will turn out to have good match quality. Styles-Naka certainly should, though Wyatt is beginning to age. :/ Anyway, if Aries-Carter and Cena-Sheamus can get some more heat then that'll do a lot for the PPV result. Hoping to improve on that 91% from last month...

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yof00J4.png

After SummerSlam, all of the fueds ended except for AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins and Johnny Mundo vs Sami Zayn. AJ Styles vs Seth Rollins will continue until Night of Champions, and maybe even longer depending on my other plans. This fued was set up as a number one contenders feud for the WHC. Johnny Mundo vs Sami Zayn is going very well for the United States Championship. Being that this started only a week before SummerSlam, it'll probably extend past Night of Champions.

As for new feuds, I have John Cena vs Kevin Owens. This was intitially going to be a filler feud for Cena until I get a number one contender, but I am contemplating giving the title to Kevin Owens and phasing out John Cena from a regular wrestling role and maybe into a Manager/Announcer type role. Sheamus kept begging for matches with Randy Orton so I decided to put them into a feud. They can give pretty good matches on a regular basis. The Dudley Boyz are the next to face The New Day as I continue to build up some of my other teams for a title shot (I have The Addiction and The Wolves that I have signed, plus the tag teams in NXT). Not sure who will walk out as champions after this feud is done, I guess it depends on who I have set up as the next challengers. Asuka's stats increased as much as they are going to in development last month and she was ready to be promoted to the main roster. She should put up a nice fight for Sasha and the two should put on some intersting matches. Dean Ambrose and Shinsuke Nakamura are fighing over the Intercontinental Championship (with Dean as champion). I have future plans for Nakamura to be the Intercontinental Champion, but I think Ambrose will go over in this feud. Jay Brisco vs Roderick Strong were a pairing I made who had some really good match ups. I decided to pair these guys up to , hopefully, get them more over so that they are reliable challengers for titles in the future.

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
VFl6ot9.png

Back to the old roster dropping like fries save. Meh not to bothered about ryback, never used him once. Rehab you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.