*CLOSED ATM* The EWR Challenge! (S1 - WWE 2016)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Do you want a Season Two of the EWR Challenge centred around a different scenario?

• No - I want to keep going with this save for longer than that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Curse you Cesaro and D-bry. Beat me by 1%....1 FREAKING %
Hey, you still have me over the last few PPVs, after my BDS. ;) And with no NRH or Thunder... we can rule the challenge Scatty... :p

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
3 days remain, y'all. @Hawk @TheBrownienator @King Barrett how're all your saves doing? :)
Great, Thanks for asking!

JrjncXi.png

Not as good as I was hoping, but still not bad. Improvement over my first PPV.

Reactions: Geek773

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score

JrjncXi.png

Team Aries v Team Del Rio... Was always gonna take a hit 5 on 5 (I assume) hardly ever go well.

Also @Geek773 can I suggest all EWR Challenge members have to do at least one match stipulation depending on the show ? Like Survivor Series has to have the 5 on 5 tag.... Royal Rumble has to have, you know the ROYAL RUMBLE.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Team Aries v Team Del Rio... Was always gonna take a hit 5 on 5 (I assume) hardly ever go well.

Also @Geek773 can I suggest all EWR Challenge members have to do at least one match stipulation depending on the show ? Like Survivor Series has to have the 5 on 5 tag.... Royal Rumble has to have, you know the ROYAL RUMBLE.
Do pre show matches affect ratings?
I just had a tag match so that people I aven't been using would not lose morale.

Also, the stipulation match idea is interesteing.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Forgot about it, I'll still get it done though. Just kind of sucking still.
On a real - what do you have questions about? What specifically do you suck at?

This is tempting, but I'm not gonna add it, for one reason only - EWR doesn't rate matches like that, so it's gonna have a major affect on ratings. Especially the Rumble, will rarely do better than 80%, which is diabolical for ME. So no, unfortunately, because of EWR. But solid idea. :)

JrjncXi.png

With this addition:

SummerSlam:
1. @Geek773 = 91%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 90%
3. @Crithu = 89%

Average rating:
1. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.3%
2. @Crithu = 88%
3. @Geek773 = 87%

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
On a real - what do you have questions about? What specifically do you suck at?

This is tempting, but I'm not gonna add it, for one reason only - EWR doesn't rate matches like that, so it's gonna have a major affect on ratings. Especially the Rumble, will rarely do better than 80%, which is diabolical for ME. So no, unfortunately, because of EWR. But solid idea. :)

With this addition:

SummerSlam:
1. @Geek773 = 91%
2. @AfricanScatMahn = 90%
3. @Crithu = 89%

Average rating:
1. @AfricanScatMahn = 89.3%
2. @Crithu = 88%
3. @Geek773 = 87%
Atleast make everyone do the royal rumble...... I mean it's the rumble.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Atleast make everyone do the royal rumble...... I mean it's the rumble.
It'll b rated so badly by EWR because of all the midcarders thooooo... idk. It's a long time until the Rumble so maybe I'll suggest that people do it idk.

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
It'll b rated so badly by EWR because of all the midcarders thooooo... idk. It's a long time until the Rumble so maybe I'll suggest that people do it idk.
Everyone will be on the same level. It won't be just you who'll get the bad rating. Also, means you'll have to build up other wrestlers on your roster which is another challenge.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone will be on the same level. It won't be just you who'll get the bad rating. Also, means you'll have to build up other wrestlers on your roster which is another challenge.
There's no guarantee that the adverse effects will be equal, though. And it'll be a big problem for everyone who made big roster cuts near the beginning. It'll also mean you have to put (probably multiple) main event guys into a match that isn't feud based. If anyone wants to do it they can, but I'm just not sure whether I should force everyone to.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

AfricanScatMahn

The Showoff
Reaction score
There's no guarantee that the adverse effects will be equal, though. And it'll be a big problem for everyone who made big roster cuts near the beginning. It'll also mean you have to put (probably multiple) main event guys into a match that isn't feud based. If anyone wants to do it they can, but I'm just not sure whether I should force everyone to.
I'm sure everyone will still have a pretty big roster. But that can happen with any ppv...... when bds is involved. I don't know,.just the thought of no rumble at the royal rumble..... just soul destroys me. I hope everyone does the royal rumble.... and not just caring about its rating..... like geeky boy here ha.

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773
Status
Not open for further replies.