Christian Cage (Feedback gets rep)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

-i dont like the blending technique you used, it didnt suit the versions 1-3, but it was ok for version 4 coz it looked as a flame.
-I've noticed that you only use grudge brushes, try other brushes instead thats my advice.

C4

The 1st one and the 4th one are the only good one's, the rest aren't really good, the text you used in the first version is okay, the background is good. And the 4th one looks good because of the flame/fire feeling... Good Job. 7/10for the 4th one, the rest don't really hit me on first sight.

PeepShow

no. read the rules in the showroom, this is considered as spam.

O dang. THat is a no-no. WS is gunna go cracker-bag your ass Anthony :gun_bandana:

:rofl1:

Anyways, thanks for the feedback, for those who gave it. I cant give out any more rep right now as Ive give out too much, but it will be coming. Also, what do you think Untouchable? You told me to change up a few things. How do they look?

Untouchable

Reaction score
i like the orange the best, best suits it imo, but the text still doesn't look right, try a different one.

PeepShow

Hmmmm, I was looking for a text that had a "mean" feel, if you get what I mean. So I looked for a grungier one or distorted one. I felt that was the best option. I've tried many others, and it just doesnt look right.

Switchy

Reaction score
Out of all of the sigs I'm actually gonna say the 3rd is the best. The 4th one was also good but I thought that blue suited Cage better and as for the text it isn't that bad, it suits the style of the sig and goes well with the PSD he chose rather than a neat sorta font.

O-Prime

Reaction score
The fourth is the best one. The firey look comes off very well.

Reaction score
all dont like the first one.....it has way too much text......my favorite one is v4.....its color scheme matches the render good.....and its not overloaded with text....8/10 for v4

the dark knight

here's a good suggestion:

PICK BETTER PSDs. he looks like he's about to shoot...jerking off is a bad habit.

PeepShow

^It went with the theme I was trying to use, but some people said the text on the first one shouldn't be there, and others lied it. Oh well.

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
i like the blue or purple one the best. i would also take out the text. the green one just looks nasty too me.