Christian Cage (Feedback gets rep)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Version 1:

ChristianCage-PissedOff.png

I think it turned out really well. Feedback?

Version 2:

Cage-PissedOff2.png

Version 3:

Cage-PissedOff3.png

Version 4:

Cage-PissedOff4.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

Enigma22

Reaction score
i would have gone with a different color but i think it turned out pretty good. 8/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
take away the text you got there, that ruins it,(both lots) i like the actual thing though, simple but looks alright,try like a purpley color instead of the green though? imo anyways.

redo both lots of text though for sure dont like those tbh.

J

Yea i agree the color should have been diffrent...and if your not gunna have more then one pic...You gotta do something that makes it stand out...but overall...6/10...

PeepShow

take away the text you got there, that ruins it,(both lots) i like the actual thing though, simple but looks alright,try like a purpley color instead of the green though? imo anyways.

redo both lots of text though for sure dont like those tbh.

Do you mean just take out the text entirely, or have a different font?

O-Prime

Reaction score
I think it came out pretty well, although I agree that you shouldn't have the text at the bottom. Just keep the name, but otherwise its good.

Untouchable

Reaction score
try one without any text, and change the color to purple and upload it, would like to see what that will look like.

PeepShow

Version 2 is up. I just think it needs some text. Looks kinda plain to me w/out it. What do you think?

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya it needs some text omi... also i dont like that shade of purple for some reason...

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like the third one the best but i think the background should be darker...

O-Prime

Reaction score
Having seen the newer ones, I would say that version 3 is the best. I like the font you used for the name. You should maybe try some warmer colours with it.

PeepShow

Ok, last version posted.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate over all of them :p

JHar888

Reaction score
Versions 1 and 4 are the best IMO, because the colors are more fitting with Cage. I also don't like the purple one that much since it has no text.

1 - 9/10
2 - 7.5/10
3 - 8/10
4 - 9.5/10

Great job on these Peepy. :)

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont like the newest one too much... i dont like the colors. the blue one is still the best