Choose ONE Superstar you wish would've gotten a big push.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I was thinking and i thought of another superstar that could of used a push. Mike knox could of gotten a bigger push then he had imo.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Shawn Stasiak, Scott Putski, Braxus.

All those guys were the best to never get a chance bar none.

Everyon else sucks in comparison.

WMD

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
William Regal.

TKK

Reaction score
Shawn Stasiak, Scott Putski, Braxus.

All those guys were the best to never get a chance bar none.

Everyon else sucks in comparison.

If we're talking about guys who never had a chance, Colt Cabana and Joey Ryan (during his short lived WWE run) deserve a mention.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
I am LOVING all the Raven comments, because I wholly agree.
The guy could do it all and be original about it. He choreographed his own ringwork, wrote his own promos (and most promos for his rivals, whoever that might have been at the time), and they were all great. Not only should he have had a MUCH bigger push, but they should have had him doing the booking after his in ring career was up.

As far as today's wrestlers go, I'd have to go with Kane. I know he was pushed really big, but I just want to see him go around tearing it up again. Remember when he was object to be feared and fled from? I want to THAT Kane again.

El Jefe

Reaction score
MVP. Dude had it all imo, then they made him go on that stupid losing streak and awful face run

TKK

Reaction score
I know that I have named numerous others, but the other day someone sprung to mind : Steve Corino. His King Of Old School gimmick was perfect for it's time(1999 - 2001). He stood out against all others because he embraced something completely different than the status quo (pretty much the opposite) and knew how get it across. A great wrestler, good for comedy and one of the best heat drawers that ECW had ever seen. How this guy never made it onto Monday Night Raw when he was tailor made as a heel for the product is beyond me.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I know that I have named numerous others, but the other day someone sprung to mind : Steve Corino. His King Of Old School gimmick was perfect for it's time(1999 - 2001). He stood out against all others because he embraced something completely different than the status quo (pretty much the opposite) and knew how get it across. A great wrestler, good for comedy and one of the best heat drawers that ECW had ever seen. How this guy never made it onto Monday Night Raw when he was tailor made as a heel for the product is beyond me.

I didn't include him because he was never in WWE. But as you can see from my favorites to the left, he'd be near the top for me.

TKK

Reaction score
I didn't include him because he was never in WWE. But as you can see from my favorites to the left, he'd be near the top for me.

It sucks that he wasted some of his best years in crappy rip off ECW feds instead of in the WWE. Such a great talent.

KAMALA

Reaction score
Raven is a great choice and I'd probably pick him to. If they put the WWF title on him around 1996 or so it would have been great. Have the grungy Raven feud with the clean cut HBK. I could picture it having somewhat of a Punk/Cena dynamic.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Really nobody thinks that mike knox could of made it in the main event? Or at least intercontinental contender

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Really nobody thinks that mike knox could of made it in the main event? Or at least intercontinental contender

I think Knox was a great talker and from what I remember, a pretty good worker so yeah, idk if he was top tier champion material but I could see him as a top tier contender. Damien Sandow reminds me of Mike Knox in several ways.

Reactions: 1 person

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I think Knox was a great talker and from what I remember, a pretty good worker so yeah, idk if he was top tier champion material but I could see him as a top tier contender. Damien Sandow reminds me of Mike Knox in several ways.

How is that? By copying older stars from the 80s?

All I remember Mike Knox is a big ass beard and a garbled vocabulary of medical terms out of context.