• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chillin with Chase Official Thread

Just to say that I appreciated the kind words in the podcast with Hoov and EOR! Finally got a chance to listen ot it and I've enjoyed the whole thing, especially getting to know that my Ryback is over.

Nate

180351_140760932651672_115775558483543_237530_8329720_n.jpg

All hail bacon!

Nate

Good podcast Chase. I never knew that Santino Marella was Canadian. I do know however that Muhammed Hassan (Mark Copani) is actually American. Ironically both of them have Italian blood in them. :p

Edit: Warrior vs Daniels in a House of Bacon match! No idea what the rules are but book this shit anyways!

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Good podcast Chase. I never knew that Santino Marella was Canadian. I do know however that Muhammed Hassan (Mark Copani) is actually American. Ironically both of them have Italian blood in them. :p

Edit: Warrior vs Daniels in a House of Bacon match! No idea what the rules are but book this shit anyways!

Russo may have to book that.

#StillHere lol

CliqueClacks

Just listened to the last one and I think it's official, this years Mania main event is Nattie vs Trish for all the World Titles in a 120 minute ironwoman match.

Nate

Just listened to the last one and I think it's official, this years Mania main event is Nattie vs Trish for all the World Titles in a 120 minute ironwoman match.

I nominate Chase to write that. There better be blood...and boobs. Actually just boobs please.