Chillin with Chase Official Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Alright guys Chillin with Chase will becoming back. Each season will be in the Summer time figure to do it every summer because that is when most of us have free time. Now I am looking for people to be on it. Now how am I going to make a list well by people who post in this thread. If you post in it you get the first interview, but say you wanna schedule a date will post the date you are going to be free and we will record then. Remember every episode is posted on Wednesday so plan accordingly to what week you want to be on. As well remember I am a vampire that shines and thus timezones don't affect me what so ever. So don't worry about your timezone.

Now to do the podcast add me on skype ChaseOliver68 is my username, and then we can get going to do it. As well if you were featured on Season 1 of Chillin with Chase please be respectful to the others who didn't get featured and let them get posted first. Lastly try not to argue about who gets what spot its first come, first serve in all honesty so be respectful to each other. Also for whatever reason if you wanna do a podcast with someone because they're your best friend, and you feel that it would make the show better I will allow it, but just know it also counts as your friends podcast too so you won't get a solo one. If you guys book the same date, and for whatever reason y'all don't wanna do it together, and you guys can only make that date for whatever reason then I will make the final say in a dreaded coin flip.

The main reason why I want people to comment in this thread is because I don't want people to think I am only going after the old school guys, I know season one was mostly old school, but also educational for some people who didn't know how these guys become the legends they are today. Also if you wanna do a two parter because of time issues we can not a big deal too me. Also if the UWF staff will allow me like to make this the official thread where I post new episodes, and as well have this thread where I can look back on schedules of people who posted. A new episode will be posted as a new post in this thread, and will also be featured in this first post. So have fun guys and thanks for wanting to be apart of the show. I wouldn't do it unless you guys were down to do it. Also if you need to change your time just post it down below

Episodes
Chillin' with Cwalker? Bad Blood/Halloween Havok Review, and Chase makes a challenge?

Last edited:

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Season 2 of Chillin with Chase Official Thread

This is awesome, I'm glad to see the return of the podcast. Can't wait to see who's on this season, should be great.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score

I wouldn't mind doing this. We'll have to work out a date though.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I wouldn't mind doing this. We'll have to work out a date though.

The schedule is up there choose which one. Those dates are for the day show will be posted so whenever you feel is free ask for the date.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I know our first one didn't pan out so well but all mic problems have been repaired... and so if anyone wants to include me with a podcast just let me know and I'll gladly join up with ya since I was part of the first season.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I know our first one didn't pan out so well but all mic problems have been repaired... and so if anyone wants to include me with a podcast just let me know and I'll gladly join up with ya since I was part of the first season.

I will make an exception with you Slim, and AK as well. So Slim if you wanna choose a date go on ahead

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I will make an exception with you Slim, and AK as well. So Slim if you wanna choose a date go on ahead

I'll have to check on the dates cause not sure when somethin will pop up. But I'll let ya know when a good day is to get this thing goin. Gonna be awesome.

Chris Dresdon

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I think a Dresden/Slim pairing would be neat but I've got to be fair since I've been on a technical three times.

rawisrey

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats

Well I'm for sure up to doing this again but considering I was very early on in the first season I'll let others join in on the fun, I will say though if you ever need a fill in, or want to do a roundtable such deal let me know and I'll be happy to join in. Can't wait for the return of one of my favorite shows.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I think a Dresden/Slim pairing would be neat but I've got to be fair since I've been on a technical three times.

I was actually thinking that would be pretty cool to do

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

Is there anyone that can make Wednesdays show for this week? If not I will just do a solo edition since I don't want to miss an episode at all for the second season.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

If recording is tomorrow... we could try. ah crap. hmmm... dang...

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk

I was on twice in Season 1, so I wouldn't mind waiting, but I will say that there should be another roundtable edition as that was too much fun. I'll definitely be giving these a listen when they come out.

Chase

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC

I am looking to to do roundtables if someone wants to do one tomorrow. It can be a special for the first episode back.