• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chillin with Chase Official Thread

Slim

Re: Season 2 of Chillin with Chase Official Thread

Heh... I'm still curious how big this file is gonna be.

Chriss

I have been informed that tomorrow I gotta go to Poland with my mom so I cant do the podcast and now that I am looking at my schedule I think that 7/17/13 would fit a lot better.

Slim

heh this is too funny.

you got screwed :p

CaptainxBumout

Jesus man four hours? You weren't kidding. I'm about halfway through but I'm gonna take a break and finish up later.

Nate

How come I just heard about it being posted now? Was gonna go to sleep, buuuuuuuut guess not anymore. lol

ShanegoFett

Pretty much, the last 30 minutes of this podcast was the best. 4 hours was pretty brutal to sit through though. I dig the round table idea for awesome groups but I need stttttrrrrrrruuuuuuccccttttuuuuurrrrreeeee haha. Good shit though, really had some funny moments. One of the most notable being AND KURT ANGLE DOES A MOONSAULT FROM THE TRIPLE CAGE AND BREAKS HIS NECK AND DIES. And also, any moment involving "my paroxysm" "evening gowns" and killing Jimmy Jacobs/Rave. I was fucking dying.

Cant wait to listen to the next one. Fuck, I'd love to do one of these, not sure if anybody is interested though haha. I'm no Dres, Slim, Rir, Shawn etc etc etc. Keep it up Chase!

Slim

RiR was a trip in that thing. He was too funny.

Chris Dresdon

It was certainly a great way for the podcast to return, I had a lot of fun cutting up with these guys. I feel like everyone shone throughout but also had stand-out moments, Chase comes to mind when he was talking about Aces and 8's and Rollins versus Sting and Rey comes to mind with, well, a lot of things. Lol Kudos to Slim, Cwalker, Rey, and Chase.

Also, Shane, I would love to hear you featured on the podcast, I know you'd have a lot of interesting stuff to say and stories to tell.

Cwalker

I know four hours is a lot to listen to, but it's very entertaining at the same time. Crazy part is we actually kept talking for another hour after Chase stopped recording.

I think at the beginning you can tell that Slim and I very focused on the game as we didn't really say too much until it was just about over. Rey was definitely the star though; he had me in stitches.

Can't wait to see who is on next.

CaptainxBumout

You guys need to talk about UWF more! lol Had to say it before someone else did. Finally got around to finishing this and Im glad I did. Rey was MVP of the night with callbacks of previous bits. Slims mic was messing up again in the beginning but glad to see it get fixed in the middle. I did notice Slim and CWalker were quiet for long stretches of time. There was only like 10 minutes where I wasnt intrested and thats good in a 4 hour podcast. It was the sports talk. Also Chase I want you to know that you talking about that guy who was Shawn Michaels and writing about him being on a horse with his shirt off, It gave me a funny idea to do the same thing with a Fandango TT. Spoiler alert PPV TTrs.

I'll gladly feud with any of you as I never have with any of you aside from RIR a little with YES and Ambrose but it's always been more of Bryan or Wyatt against Ambrose.

Edit: I couldn't do the TT without repeating the same thing over and over so I scrapped it. Maybe another time haha.

Last edited:

Nate

I'm only half way through so far but I have to admit that this shit is impressive. Do you do this professionally Chase? Because tbh you got a better presentation style than most of the other smark podcasts that I've listened to.

Chase

I'm only half way through so far but I have to admit that this shit is impressive. Do you do this professionally Chase? Because tbh you got a better presentation style than most of the other smark podcasts that I've listened to.

Yeah I do Youtube videos as a hobby, and I want to be a sports broadcaster when I grow up. The podcast is like a fun practice for me.