Chargers vs Jets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

Wow, this is awesome, I have a feeling WWE will finally pick up after June 11 and be worth watching... The sad thing is Orton will probably be going to ECW, but oh well, he might get some gold there for once.

Reaction score
The place so nice they named it twice...new york,
Predictions:

RAW:
WGTT - SD!
Cade/Murdoch - ECW (Winning titles from Hardyz and bringing it ECW but the RAW & SD! belts will be unified)
Orton - ECW

SMACKDOWN!:
Rey Mysterio - ECW
Finlay or Benoit - RAW

ECW:
CM Punk - RAW
Cor Von - SD!

Benefits:
Miz - gets US title contention push
Cryme Tyme & Chuck Palumbo - They move up from HEAT
Mike Knox - Makes main roster return
Hardcore Holly - ECW title push
Major Bros - tag title possibility

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
OMG this is fucking awesome news man!! This will hopefully make WWE 20Xs better.This is exactly what needs to happen at this time in the company.God this is great news!I can see guys like Benoit going to Raw/ECW,possibly Mark Henry/Finlay to Raw...Hopefully guys like shelton Benjamin will go to SD or ECW and get a huge singles push.I can see Hardyz loosing the belts and Matt Staying on SD and Jeff goin to ECW.I dont think itll be a choice draft,itll be a lottery draft.

This draft will make Raw/SD and ECW a helll of alot more entertaining and itll definatly pay off in the end.

This Guy

The draft is being announced tonight as part of Shane's Big announcement.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Cant wait ive been waititng for this since the last draft

CenaMark54

This is what I hope will happen;

To Raw: Regal, Benoit
To SD: Orton, Punk
To ECW: Matt Hardy, Jeff Hardy

This is what will happen;

To Raw: Lashley, Benoit
To SD: Jeff Hardy
To ECW: Orton

Truth

Reaction score
Heres what I think is going to happen.

Raw: HHH, Mysterio, Regal, Booker T, Undertaker, Chavo, London, Kendrick, Edge, Marella, Burchill, Super Crazy, Masters, Finlay

SD: Cena, Lashley, MVP, Snitsky, Punk, Matt Hardy&Jeff Hardy, Cade&Murdoch, WGTT, Melina, Kahli, Batista, Kennedy

ECW: Carlito, Cryme Tyme, Nitro, Dykstra, Dreamer, Sandman, Umaga, Henry, Benoit, Deuce n Domino, Boogeyman, Kane

(Raw and SD tag titles are unified, CW title goes to Raw, Womens Title to SD, ECW gets a tag division, yes they have time for it, right now more then have to show is pointless matches anyway)

Reaction score
Hmm . . Well i hope it comes out like this :

To SD! - Jeff Hardy , Punk
To Raw - Lashley , Benoit
To ECW - Cade and Murdoch , Maybe Orton (cause they need someone to carry the brand) , Regal and Taylor

circle

Reaction score
Thank God they are doing this, and hopefully its all night and not the week to week to week thing this time.

don't really care who goes where as long as they strive in their new settings

3lions

Reaction score
There is no doubt in my eyes that WWE needs a MAJOR shake up. That means trading wrestlers, titles and general direction of the shows.

I'd like to see the Tag Titles be unified and go to ECW. The Women's Title goes to SD!. The CW Division goes to Raw. I'd like to see the IC/US Titles re-stablished as valuable titles and be a true stepping stone to the World Titles. Obviously, these changes won't happen over night, but WWE should put plans together to ensure this happens. Also, I would like to see the ECW Title actually be defended on that show and not be a McMahon prop.

The rosters need a major shake up as most feuds have been done to death and the shows are pretty much the same every week. My roster would look something like this:

Raw:
ME: Cena, Triple H, Lashley, Shawn Michaels, Rey
US: MVP, Punk, Nitro, Carlito, Dykstra
CW: Chavo, London, Kendrick, Noble, Yang, Super Crazy, Moore, Noble

SD!
ME: Edge, Undertaker, Kennedy, Henry, Booker, Kane,
IC: Santino, Burke, Helms, Finlay, Striker
Womens: Melina, Mickie, Victoria, Jillian, Beth Phoenix, Candice

ECW
ME: Cor Von, Orton, Benoit, Umaga, RVD
Tag: Major Brothers, Hardyz, D&D, C&M, WGTT, Regal & Taylor, Cryme Tyme

Wrestling16

Reaction score
Randy will not go to ecw, because he and hhh are feuding when the game gets back!

Smackdown
.Chris Benoit-Raw
.Booker T-Raw
.William Regal-Raw

Raw
.Ric Flair-Smackdown
.Lance Cade-ECW
.Trever Murdoch-ECW

ECW
.Cm Punk-Smackdown
Thats all i can think!

Reaction score
Lets just hope they don't do anything stupid , this could be good in alot of ways and it would be a shame to see something ridiculously outragous come from it. Knowing wwe , something might...
Overall im looking foward to the draft , but one question.
Is it going to be like last time , one superstar per show?
Or will everone be drafted at once on the same show (Raw)?

Roxit

Reaction score
I think Shad should go over to ECW and use his 'Da Beast' gimmik from OVW.

Vince has asked the Undertaker to be there. I wonder if that means he will get drafted.