CHANGE MY MIND.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ab0.gif
tumblr_o8zueuKLoj1ucwfuvo1_1280.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
After the Cell Saga, Gohan should have took over Dragon Ball Z and The Great Sayian Man should have never happened. Change my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
After the Cell Saga, Gohan should have took over Dragon Ball Z and The Great Sayian Man should have never happened. Change my mind.

Holy shit it was so uneventful I completely forgot about it. Gohan looked goofy af
[automerge]1568600001[/automerge]
Should have just went straight to the World Tournament Saga

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Holy shit it was so uneventful I completely forgot about it. Gohan looked goofy af
The Cell Saga was when Gohan shined and made you like the character a lot; it would have been a perfect way to have Gohan as the main fighter, you know. He would take over his father's position. Then The Great Sayian man happened and well...it sucks majorly and ruined everything.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Chichi tried to ruin Goku and failed.
Bulma tried to ruin Vegeta and failed.
Videl tried to ruin Gohan... And Gohan ruined Gohan.

giphy.gif

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
The Cell Saga was when Gohan shined and made you like the character a lot; it would have been a perfect way to have Gohan as the main fighter, you know. He would take over his father's position. Then The Great Sayian man happened and well...it sucks majorly and ruined everything.
Well they actually wanted to make Gohan the protagonist hence why he got a brother that essentially looked like Goku in the hairdo department in Goten. People really want to Goku to come back so while Goku wasn’t originally supposed to come back they brought him back in for the Buu Saga.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I want Videl to ruin me :homerdrool:

giphy.gif
Videl should’ve Gohan at some point right before the cell games it would’ve made it more eventful I actually made a video covering a what if scenario about that. So it would’ve made more sense when they met formally 7 years later.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
Videl should’ve Gohan at some point right before the cell games it would’ve made it more eventful I actually made a video covering a what if scenario about that. So it would’ve made more sense when they met formally 7 years later.

Firstly of all, Baseballmmm quit this forum over a year ago. No real point in responding to a post which was dated September 2019. Second of all, what are you talking about? You do understand there's no rules against using commas and apostrophes on WWE Forums.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Firstly of all, Baseballmmm quit this forum over a year ago. No real point in responding to a post which was dated September 2019. Second of all, what are you talking about? You do understand there's no rules against using commas and apostrophes on WWE Forums.
Don't chat shit against FTJ bro. He's WWEF royalty :razer:

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
  • Haha
Reactions: Geese

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
@Geese Well for starters I haven’t been on here in over 2 years so this is the first time I’m seeing it. Second of all let me be a little more clearer Videl should have meet Gohan at some point before the Cell saga. It would’ve made it more eventful if they had met each other before the salsa guy even made a video exploring that possibility where they vaguely meet each other before the cell games and then don’t meet each other again until seven years later when they’re in high school when they actually meet each other. it would’ve been better storytelling than just them meeting for the first time in high school. that’s what I was saying. Make more sense?