CHANGE MY MIND.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
How? Seth and Seto is literally the same name just with o and not a h, and my typing is still the same. Also, Nikki aka Wolf Princess didn't know either.

Yeah but Seth is a one syllable word whereas Seto is two. Also the names are from different areas of the world

But now that I have really paid attention to the Seto name, all I'm thinking of now is this:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah but Seth is a one syllable word whereas Seto is two. Also the names are from different areas of the world

But now that I have really paid attention to the Seto name, all I'm thinking of now is this:

giphy.gif
You know Seto as in Seto Kaiba is based on the English name Seth, but just done to a Japanese name, right? Eh, close enough really in my book.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
You know Seto as in Seto Kaiba is based on the English name Seth, but just done to a Japanese name, right? Eh, close enough really in my book.

Oh really? TIL

Comment on the GIF you coward! lol

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was just searching for any GIF of Kaiba but when I saw that one I was like "Yep, this is the funniest one."

• Haha

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
63? There is more than rule 34?

B O I

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
*opens an incognito tab*

Ah, I thought that might be what it is.

God bless the Internet

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
*opens an incognito tab*

Ah, I thought that might be what it is.

God bless the Internet
There is another one, but I forgot the name of it where it is the opposite of rule 63.