Cesaro- how far can he go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cesaro's Potential

• Main Event Player/WWE WHC Material

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Upper Mid Card beefcake. Occasional Main Eventer

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mid card/tag team staple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid card jabroni ala Dolph Ziggler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send this smurf back to Switzerland!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

King Rorster

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.rwf-wrestling.co.uk
Could be. I don't know though. With all the guys they've had returning recently, you'd have to figure that splitting the belts would be good. Especially if Batista's off to promote Guardians. He could be going to press conferences etc with either the World or WWE title while the other champion defends the belts on TV (as Big Dave's going to have to take some time off for Guardians PR work), so re-spliting the titles would have it's benefits

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
In the current version of WWE, he'll be one of the guys who will probably spend most of his time in the upper midcard and come up to the main event on occasion. I'm thinking he'll win the WWE Championship a couple or three times in his career. He's got a good look and good skills, but he doesn't have the over-the-top look of Reigns or Langston (in the "generation" of stars he's in). I could see him playing a heel role a lot like Flair or HHH, though, which would keep him in the main event scene for longer.

wk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm on the 'no' side of splitting up the titles again.
They need to work on getting these other titles some more prestige before they do anything like that.
The IC should be a much more desired belt.

Wilby

Follower of Buzzards
Reaction score
He has size and everything. Not quite a midget. Mic skills might hold him back , but hopefully he'll be an uppermicard/mainevent guy. I also doubt his "look" a little. Nothing wrong with him, but nothing special either. Bit bald and bland. But unless WWE really fuck up, he shouldn't be any lower than uppercard.

I agree with you on pretty much everything regarding Cesaro.

I voted that he would be an upper mid-card beefcake, the reasoning is that for me he doesn't quite have the 'Look' that people such as Orton, Cena, The Rock or even Roman Reigns have. Vince prefers a big guy with good looks etc.

I think Cesaro has the in-ring work of a main-eventer but his character is that of a mid-carder, at the moment his pops are not big enough but I guess WWE can change that if they really want to.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Upper Mid Card beefcake. Occasional Main Eventer

Even though I'd like him as the main event, I don't think he will. Hopefully I'm wrong, because i'd enjoy it very much.

Reactions: edge4ever

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
He has size and everything. Not quite a midget. Mic skills might hold him back , but hopefully he'll be an uppermicard/mainevent guy. I also doubt his "look" a little. Nothing wrong with him, but nothing special either. Bit bald and bland. But unless WWE really fuck up, he shouldn't be any lower than uppercard.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Stone Cold had the goatee, the knee brace, the black trunks, the icy intensity. Cesaro, in comparison, does look a little bland IMO.
cca017f9bf02b2506d9e2893cba8afc7.jpg

cesarodance.gif

Reactions: Farooq and Cloud

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If they were to keep him in the tag format, I can see him him putting on some brutal matches with Rusev as his partner instead of that oaf Swagger.

Edvy

The Artiste
Reaction score
Cesaros how can you say almost there .. He did amazing at EC but he shouldn't be stopped there maybe if creative would enhance his character more and give him more mic time he could cut a decent promo worthy of main event status

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Right now I think he's in a great position to reach the main event. He's a beast in the ring, and as he continues to improve on the mic, I think we'll see him in the main event in no time.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Just finding a random thread to throw this in: Cesaro...

-went 20 minutes with Randy Orton
-19 minutes with Cena
-13 with Bryan
-30 minutes in the Chamber
-15 with Big E
-who knows how many with Sami on NXT
-has a match on SD this week

...all in 2 weeks

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just finding a random thread to throw this in: Cesaro...

-went 20 minutes with Randy Orton
-19 minutes with Cena
-10+ with Bryan on SD
-30 minutes in the Chamber
-15 with Big E
-who knows how many with Sami on NXT
-has a match on SD this week

...all in 2 weeks
Workhorse.

And some people actually wonder why he is given chances to shine. When you put in this amount of work it isn't a surprise.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
OH HELL NO! QUIT INSTEAD!! :pity: