Cesaro- how far can he go?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cesaro's Potential

• Main Event Player/WWE WHC Material

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • Upper Mid Card beefcake. Occasional Main Eventer

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Mid card/tag team staple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mid card jabroni ala Dolph Ziggler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Send this smurf back to Switzerland!

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
Cesaro has potential to be a main eventer. He's got a great look, he's strong, amazingly talented, he has some cool moves he could do as a face so the kids can love him, he's foreign.

He's got it all.

DPgtfan

Jobber
Reaction score
Give him back Aksana and let them have an Edge/Lita moment on the bed in the ring.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
He has size and everything. Not quite a midget. Mic skills might hold him back , but hopefully he'll be an uppermicard/mainevent guy. I also doubt his "look" a little. Nothing wrong with him, but nothing special either. Bit bald and bland. But unless WWE really fuck up, he shouldn't be any lower than uppercard.

Reactions: Wilby

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Easily a main eventer at some point. The guy has pretty good mics skills from what I've seen, and we all obviously know how good he is in the ring. If WWE doesn't capitalize on him at some point while he's still young, then I've lost faith in WWE.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
This man is gonna be good. It's all how the WWE uses him.

Dark Neko

Jobber
Reaction score
If WWE use him well he has great potential, hopefully he will be a main eventer at some point

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If they hadn't unified the titles, I would have given him a few big WHC runs, but I voted occasional Main Eventer. I don't think that the belt matters as much as he will be one of the guys (and already is to a point) who everyone will want to see, regardless of where he is on the card.

Soselo

Jobber
Reaction score
Future World Champion imo, I think he can become a Main Eventer and stay there for a long time.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's definitely good enough to spend the entirety of his career in the upper-midcard and main event, but it'll be hard for him to capture the gold now that there's only one world title. But that's one of the positive things to me about having only one world title to win - guys who might otherwise be worthy enough to have a run with the belt will be forced to compete for the midcard belts instead, which sounds bad at first but in reality only guarantees a more beefed-up midcard division. Nothing wrong with Cesaro spending the bulk of his time there. He isn't the most charismatic star and the way he's a workhorse for the company makes me think he'll be used similar to other workhorses in the past (Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, British Bulldog, Ricky Steamboat, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, etc... and yes, a few of these names had runs with the world title at some point, but they still spend the grand majority of their careers in the midcard.)

King Rorster

Jobber
Reaction score
Website
www.rwf-wrestling.co.uk
Totally agree Lockyard, although I do think that at some point the WHT and WWE title will be split again, otherwise they'd have either done away with one of the belts or created a new belt altogether, so a Cesaro World Title run could still happen. I think, if anything, he'll at least win Money in the Bank

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Totally agree Lockyard, although I do think that at some point the WHT and WWE title will be split again, otherwise they'd have either done away with one of the belts or created a new belt altogether, so a Cesaro World Title run could still happen. I think, if anything, he'll at least win Money in the Bank

They'll do away with one of the titles after Orton loses at Wrestlemania. Same with Jericho in 2002 when he carried both belts from the time he unified them in December to the time he lost to HHH at Mania (and yeah, they re-introduced the WHC later in the year but that wasn't the long-term plan.) They likely don't want to create a brand new championship because they only just introduced the new design of the WWE Title last year.