Cena Wants Danielson Back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So they are trying to book Cena to be the next Austin. Cena vs McMahon is our storyline for next year's WM!

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
"Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

[yt]nf-kiUcAdVI[/yt]

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Like I said in the last thread, I can personally guarantee you that this is a work. I stake my reputation on it. As a matter of fact, I am so confident that this is a work that if it is NOT a work and we don't see Bryan Danielson back in the WWE by the end of the Summer then I will never watch another episode of wrestling again. Be it WWE, TNA, ROH, NOAH, AAA whatever. This is a work and I stake my wrestling fandom on the line guaranteeing 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt that this. is. a. work.

nation

Reaction score
Like I said in the last thread, I can personally guarantee you that this is a work. I stake my reputation on it. As a matter of fact, I am so confident that this is a work that if it is NOT a work and we don't see Bryan Danielson back in the WWE by the end of the Summer then I will never watch another episode of wrestling again. Be it WWE, TNA, ROH, NOAH, AAA whatever. This is a work and I stake my wrestling fandom on the line guaranteeing 100% beyond a shadow of a doubt that this. is. a. work.

ty, this gives me some faith.

maty619

Reaction score
What the fuck was that opening paragraph all about :S? Anywho, nice to see Cena having an opinion on shit like this and disagreeing with management. I don't think this proves that it is a work because Cena would be happy about it if it was in kayfabe.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It is a work because Cena is asking for them to bring Danielson back "Just for one match". If he was speaking out of kayfabe he wouldn't be such a tool acting as if him as a person truly wants redemption against something that happened on camera, pre-planned and scripted.

maty619

Reaction score
When he said he wanted him for one match I took it as he wanted the experience of having a match with Danielson, not that he wanted revenge. But there is no way either of us will change our thoughts on this because it is just a matter of what context you read it in.

CMS

Reaction score
That can't be the case considering John Cena has already wrestled Danielson, so wrestling him just for the sake of the experience doesn't exactly fit.