Cena Wants Danielson Back.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Reaction score
NoDQ.com > WWE > John Cena wants Daniel Bryan back in WWE
Posted by Roscoe De Soto on 06/13/2010 at 08:32 PM

John Cena posted the following on his Twitter account WWEJCena:

"CeNation. 1st, the word is jimbrone. Not jabroni, jaybronee, yadda yadde. Jim Brone. It is an very ancient term that was a predecessor to The iron shieks jabroni, which was then adopted by the rock...and of course made famous. Second....

I am very upset to hear about the release of bryan danielson. Social networks were formed so people would have a voice, and an opinon. I Know you all have your own, theories and whatnot. I respect that. I have never asked any of you to feel a certaint way about me. But Bryan left a lasting impression on the wwe universe in a very short time, and although it came at my expense, I agree with the majority of you who are caught off guard by this choice.

I know I'm not exactly appreciated by all, nor do I care to be, but I believe what I believe. I would like bryan to come back to the wwe.

I would like to sign your petition to bring him back. I was taught to stand up for what I beileve in. I tried and failed, so I could Use some help. Tell me how to sign and I will. If for nothing else, to at least have a chance to have a match with him after what was done

I know that seems a bit more fair. Give me a chance to have a fair match with him, and give him yet another chance to prove that he does"

I am surprised Cena is going against a company decision here, because we all know he is "Mr. WWE."

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Danielson will be back within the next month if Cena continues this endorsement

G 3

Reaction score
I now respect John Cena. I'm really glad he is standing up against management. Quite frankly, Bryan Danielson's release was bullshit. I actually hope WWE doesn't sign him, so TNA can. I believe in TNA he could have a lot better matches.

-TJ-

Reaction score
At least Cena has just proven he's not going to just follow WWE no matter what. He believes Danielson should of had his chance and doesn't like it ended prematurely for some ridiculous reason like this...

Reaction score
I'm part of the Cenation. *spits out water* Of course he would say this, just to please the IWC.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Where is this going if its a work? Star on the indie scene who went out of his way time after time say he was better than the "meatheads" in the WWE then teaming up with the epitome of what he railed against on the indies as a great technician and "pure" wrestler? Come on

chessarmy

Reaction score
I now respect John Cena. I'm really glad he is standing up against management. Quite frankly, Bryan Danielson's release was bullshit. I actually hope WWE doesn't sign him, so TNA can. I believe in TNA he could have a lot better matches.

I'm drooling at the thought of Danielson/Angle

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Those were the most worked comments ever. But it's such a crappy work i'm still on the fence that WWE would even consider trying something this stupid. I guess WWE "are who I thought they were" and are run by a bunch of failed hollywood people that don't know shit about wrestling.

Reaction score
I think this is part of the work. I see it being that Cena helps get Bryan back in. He turns him down, and obviously returns to his prior heel gimmick now that he has another contract. I havent read all the info on this, so I might be missing something too. Wouldnt be hard to be part of the work, though.

Kizza

Reaction score
This just proved to me it's a work.

phantomgerald

Reaction score
If it's a work, then they succeeded because half of the people here were saying it's true. So stop blaming creative for nothing. If it's not a work, then creative has nothing to do with it either.

CMS

Reaction score
Bring him back so I could have at least one match with him. Cena going against WWE. This is totally a work