Cena vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania...JUST SAY NO!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Scary thought that when you consider they could have Cena beat a HEEL Taker in an attempt to get him even more over with the kids.

Didnt stop Taker from beating the hell out of Flair in Wm18. Or we could get a Rock/Hogan half and half reaction deal like we got last year with HBK

Airfixx

^^^Kinda missed my point... i.e that if they turn Taker heel in order for Cena to beat hm it will be a total waste of the streak cos Cena current face character isn't about to get much more over than he already is. All it'll do is re-ignote his 'smark heat'.

"first time and last time you would put Batista's name in a debate of "good match"? >_> lol"

LOL... He's had a few, but that's not to say I attribute their quality to 'the animal'.

MizMasta3000

I was saying Taker as a heel still has a chance at beating Cena. Just because Cena is the face doesnt mean he has to win

straight_edge76

I would see it as more of a face Cena VS Tweener Taker, The Undertaker is so widely loved by fans that he could ever truely be a heel but I do think that since he will be feuding with Cena he is going to be getting some scattered cheers here and their much like HBK after he "retired" Flair.

Airfixx

Taker will get mad pops being WM...

I'd expect "boo/yay" in his favour similar to Taker v Batista @ WM23.

Unless they're gonna do something to turn Cena then straight face v face would be best.

straight_edge76

I think that the WWE will start building up "Super Cena" for Mania and Wrestlemania Taker.

xtremebadass

I think that if this match happens, hope it doesn't, did anyone recall last year at WrestleMania? Fans were mostly cheering HBK because they wanted to see the streak broken. Would this mean people would cheer John Cena?

straight_edge76

I honestly think that this will be alot more down the middle then HBK/Taker because HBK could have legitly broken the streak, the only time I actually thought he was going to lose other then that was when he faced Orton. But for all the kids that cheer for Cena there are just as many Cena haters/Taker marks who will cheer for Taker

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Cena vs. Swagger at Wrestlemania would be god tier.

I imagine Chris Jericho and Taker being as awesome as Edge and Taker at WM24 if not better.

Christian is gonna get his push soon. If Edge and Jericho don't fight, then we'll see Edge vs. Christian.

MizMasta3000

I dont see Taker ever losing his streak. Even if he retires, I think he will show up aroung the time of WMs to show up some hotshot talent that thinks hes the shit. Like what he did to Orton years ago

straight_edge76

Cena vs. Swagger at Wrestlemania would be god tier.

I imagine Chris Jericho and Taker being as awesome as Edge and Taker at WM24 if not better.

Christian is gonna get his push soon. If Edge and Jericho don't fight, then we'll see Edge vs. Christian.

I do think that Christan will be getting a push but I do not see how Edge/Christan is everybody's first idea for a main event feud. What evidence do people have to suggest that? Other then the whole 'brother' thing? Punk/Christan> Edge/Christan imo

straight_edge76

i honestly think it would, before he left there was no animosity between E & C

LKP

When edge returns he will be a face, and unless they turn christian i cant see them two feuding yet. I say they tag up more before they fight. Summerslam next year at the earliest.