Cena vs. Undertaker at WrestleMania...JUST SAY NO!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Swagger in the mainevent? JoMo in the mainevent? Neither of those guys are good enough to mainevent raw or sd! let alone WrestleMania. That's all I'm going to say about other people's thoughts on the matter.

Do you not see the reaction these guys draw plus the matches they put on?

Does anyone think that people are gonna give up 55 clams to see Taker/Swagger or some other obscenely bad idea?

With the right heat behind it...yes

The Rated R CMStar

First of, Swagger gets NO REACTION at all, and Morrison seems to get cheered depending on the city, so there goes the first answer.

And no, people won't pay to see Swagger vs Taker at WM. Maybe, and that's a maybe, at another event, but not at Mania.

noumenon

...people have paid to see Taker/Henry. I think they'll pay for Taker/Swagger.

The Rated R CMStar

...I tend to think people paid to see HBK vs McMahon and Cena s vs HHH, not exactly Henry vs Taker.

noumenon

Well exactly my point. People aren't buying Mania just to see Undertaker's match. And even if it is a shitty match the majority will buy it anyway.

Wrestling Station

Well exactly my point. People aren't buying Mania just to see Undertaker's match. And even if it is a shitty match the majority will buy it anyway.
lets go for Funaki/Taker on PPV then >_>

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, but an Undertaker vs Cena would have much more influence in the buyrate than Taker vs Swagger. That's my point.

noumenon

Of course it would..lol. I'm not arguing that, just pointing out that not all of Taker's opponents have been massive threats and mega stars. So I wouldn't doubt them putting a younger or lesser guy against him yet again. But as said, Taker's time is winding down and they're going to want to squeeze the biggest matches out of him that they can.