Cena vs Miz?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMS

Reaction score
Should we look too much into it? You know WWE doesnt have a problem giving us matches at Wrestlemania we have seen before, as long as they don't derive from a long running feud that happened that same year, and it wasn't that long ago, before the talk of Heel Cena reappeared, that the IWC talk and rumors were of WWE planning Cena vs Miz at Wrestlemania.

Now, at Raw, despite the fact that WWE has given us times and times before, they decide to play switcharoo, and even to add to the mystery, Miz mentioned Wrestlemania as their possible encounter date.

Yeah, I know it may all be coincidence, but since Miz vs cena was a Mania plan, and the fact that they suddenly decide not to give us the match and mention Mania, flicked a few lights for me. Yeah, I know I'm way beyond picking straws with this one, but many people felt the same way about the Slammys when they started teasing HBK vs Taker.

Thoughts?

Reaction score
I'd love to see it. However, I'd like to see a Champion Wigger Jorts walk into 'Mania, and Miz walk out victorious. Anytime that wigger loses it's a better day for all.

Montana

Reaction score
I think if it were to happen it would need to be Heel Cena vs. Face Miz, which i don't expect to see.

I think it looks like Orton vs. Cena.....The Mega Powers Collide.

CMS

Reaction score
I think if it were to happen it would need to be Heel Cena vs. Face Miz, which i don't expect to see.

Explain please

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I would be all for it. Especially if the Miz could be built up really strong as a champion, with the fans getting more and more behind him as Mania draws closer, and having Cena make his triumphant return to challenge the Miz for the WWE title, which could lead to that potentially epic Cena heel turn at Wrestlemania by 'cheating' the Miz out of the title (ala Austin @ WM17).

...god...

Reaction score
Cena can go fuck himself. It should be Miz vs. Triple H at WM 27. Cena will be facing Taker. The RR winner should be CHRIS MOTHERFUCKING JERICHO but idk who it'd be good for him to face from SD cuz there's no Punk there. The last situation was a dream match type thing, but I really think Miz will hold the title until or after WM and face Triple H after he finishes with Sheamus.

pumpt73

Reaction score
Im still thinking Miz's first run will be relatively short, and that's nothing more than a prediction. However, Id like to see him perform as champion at the Royal Rumble. Put him on a pretty good size stage as champ, and see how he responds to it. He's only going to get better with time. Honestly, Miz vs. Cena I wouldn't mind a bit, but not at Wrestlemania. Give it to them at Royal Rumble. And nah, we don't need Cena as the heel and Miz as the face. Miz is already the cool heel that's like by the 13 and up crowd. Cena has the backing of the toddlers and grade school crowd. I have respect for Cena, but he doesn't need to be champion anymore. He's still over with the fans without wearing gold. He still sells merchandise. It's time for some new blood and Miz represents that new blood.

Airfixx

Reaction score
CMS said:
since Miz vs cena was a Mania plan

Errrrrm... When was this then?

Like Montana, I'm expecting Cena v Orton.... Expecting a poorly explained return and the rest, as they say, will write itself.

@ ... : I doubt they'll book it, but a Rumble winning face Jericho vs a WHC Del Rio sounds like a kick-ass pairing to me.

Montana

Reaction score
Explain please

Cause Face Cena has slaughtered heel Miz numerous times in the past couple years. I think if they turned the tables around, Miz would have had more of a realistic fighting chance. But now Miz is champ so i don't see him turning face in the near future. Maybe next year.

...god...

Reaction score
Errrrrm... When was this then?

Like Montana, I'm expecting Cena v Orton.... Expecting a poorly explained return and the rest, as they say, will write itself.

@ ... : I doubt they'll book it, but a Rumble winning face Jericho vs a WHC Del Rio sounds like a kick-ass pairing to me.
Wow, completely forgot about Del Rio, that could be SICK. Or Christian >_>.