Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
You have replied to this thread more than anyone. Plus you made up another account because your arguments are weak. Thats pretty nerdy.

Good one.

You respect my opinion, yet you think i'm a dumbass for having my opinion. You make som much sense.

HBK was never a draw. Cena is. Cased closed.

He only loses to a top face or a heel? Who does that leave? Should Super Crazy be pinning him clean.

Being in the Mafia was never a gimmick.

Don't balme me for not beng able to understand you. "misleaded"

So the Rock was the only one ever to try and be a crowd favorite? So anyone trying to be a fan favorite is ripping off the Rock. Everyone must have been a heel before the Rock came along.

Also I remember a few Die Rocky Die chants back in the day when he was a face. The Rock must suck too.

:repuke:

Right, he is loved by many.

I clearly don't know shit.

ok Brah

You know wrestling, alright.

You must have missed every PPV Cena has been on then.

Okay wow, you are like some immature kid, who needs to grow up.

- Yes i repect your opinion, but i don't like when you say stupid shit.

- Enough is enough, Cena will never be HBK, HBK imo will go down as the G.O.A.T. Cena won't. I don't know what your problem is with HBK but i guess you havent seeen much of the old him.

- Top face guys, is Batista, HHH, Taker, and CM Punk. Now he never really fought CM Punk but if he did, he would win. Now this leaves many other superstars, that was a dumb comment you made.

- Being in the mafia was his gimmick. Do you recall the "ganster" image? I'm sure a Cena mark would.

- I'm not blaming you for misleading.

- Now, once again, you seem to not read correctly... The Rock was the fan favorite, Cena is trying so hard to be the fan favorite. He's trying to be funny, and he's trying to call out the rock but each time seems to get owned.

The die rocky die chants was after the Heel - Face switch, you're getting this off the DVD, btw. He also got prolly the most cheers each time he returned. CENA GOT BOOED WHEN HE RETURNED!!!!

- Uhh Don't puke at my statement when you know it's right... That's just a disperation attempt.

- He is loved by many but hated by more.

- I assume you're being sarcastic here? Another disperate attempt.

- IM NOT CHAIN GANG SOILDER!!! E'S MY FRIEND... IM DEAD SERIOUS...

- Yes, i do know wrestling... More than you do, obviously.

- I didn't miss alot of Cena PPV's. My friend Chain Gang Soilder tells me about the PPV, even if i miss them. Once again think before you type.

Yes Travis, i didn't mean it and then i looked and realized the typo. I am gonna change my name soon but ill wait.

Most of the highlighted words where typos. Don't act liek you never had typos.

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
homie aint nuttin look at you if your 24 you have to be the dumbest 24 year old ive ever seen wow homie you need a histroy lesson wen it comes to wrestling cause you just plain dumb

Travis40

You've said that most of WWE's fans are kids, and you said that they're all Cena fans...yet you say Cena is hated more than loved...you're contradicting yourself and you look like a total fucktard now.

BTW, all of this "brah" shit is making me think of Dog The Bounty Hunter lmao

EDIT - Chain Gang Soldier is supposedly a Cena fan...but he's talking shit about Cena fans :confused: He likes to talk about "lessons"...so I have a lesson for him...the English language.

Chain-gang-soilder

Reaction score
iam not talking shit iam just proveing a point that cena isnt a legend yet and how could you compare him to bret hart is crazy iam a cena fan nd have all the respcet 4 him nd his fans just dat kid is just plain dumb

Reaction score
Once again, i am not chain gang soilder. I bet chain gang soilder knows mroe than Cena then your dumbass. Yes most of kids watch WWE ... NOWADAYS. But other people also watched it, and many stopped watching it, and they hate Cena. Now enough about fans cause you obviouslt can't accept the fact that Cena is mostly hated, ratings proved it.

I'am NOT the same fucking person. I fucking sware... How many times must i say this? Im sure good friends join a forum together so shut up about it!

Travis40

Yes, and you know everything that happened in 1992 with Bret Hart....blueberry.

Reaction score
No i never said that... Also, don't use blueberry, that's not a kool word, dumbass is much better.

Travis40

cenamarks 54 lets play a game of cena triva come on prove me wrong

wow.....just wow

What is the name of John Cena's trademark finisher?

A) Me > Hart
B) Fuck Bret Hart
C) Bret Hart likes to bang dead chicks
D) FU

...there you go. I'm personally leaning toward C....

Reaction score
^ You're such a loser. You can't think of a comeback so you resort to the most pathetic insults to Bret Hart. Real mature, kid.

Grow up.

Chain gang soilder, don't answer his question. It's stupid.

CenaMark54

Wrestlemania
Year Buyrate
1993 2.0 Hart vs Yokozuna, WWF Title
1994 1.68 Hart vs Yokozuna, WWF Title
1995 1.3 Hart vs Backlund
1996 1.2 Michaels vs Hart, WWF title
1997 0.77 Hart vs Austin

2005 2.46 Cena vs JBL, WWE Title
2006 2.33 Cena vs Triple H, WWE Title
2007 2.97 Cena vs HBK, WWE Title
2008 2.645 Orton vs HHH vs Cena, WWE Title

Survivor Series
1994 0.9 Hart vs Backlund, WWF Championship
1995 0.57 Hart vs Diesel, WWF Championship
1996 0.58 Hart vs Austin

2005 0.94 Cena vs Angle, WWE Championship
2006 0.96 Team Cena vs Team Show
2007 0.85 Cena Injured

Royal Rumble
1994 0.9 Hart wins Rumble
1995 1.0 Diesel vs Hart, WWF Championship
1996 1.1 Taker vs Hart, WWF Championship

2006 1.31 Cena vs Edge, WWE Championship
2007 1.25 Cena vs Umaga, WWE championship
2008 Missing data

Fans must really hate Cena. They hate him so much that they decided to buy more PPV's when he was the top guy then they did when their hero Hart was the top guy.

Travis40

lmao at Sneeky Bastard (still doesn't know how to spell Sneaky) thinking of a way to come back and defend Bret Hart. CenaMark has facts...all I see from Sneeky Bastard so far has been bullshit opinons where he's just bashed people for thinking Cena is the better wrestler. You bashed us, so we decided to return the favor :)

and Sneeky Bastard...I'm 15...I'm not "kid" I'm only a year younger than you, so that would make you a "kid" as well...some people in this world are just plain Blue. Why do you have to tell yourself not to answer the question? Can't you call him by his real name if you aren't Chain Gang Soldier :rofl:

Reaction score
^ To cenamark, What the fuck are you doing? He means ask him a question and then he replys with the answer, and asks you a question... I think... Soilder, that's what you meant, right?

Travis, grow up.

Travis40

Let me guess, you only like wrestlers like Daniels, Jericho, Hart, Danielson, Styles, Angle, HBK, etc. because they are more popular for the technical skills...right?

So you hate all of the brawlers like Kane, Cena, and JBL (I really don't like him...he's entertaining though)?