Cena > Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

Did you NOT hear me!? Nothing but kids watch WWE noiwadays, im stopping it's to kiddy. You can hear inside the crowd that the kids and women are screaming. You obviously dont know wrestling if you like Cena. Cena is hated by the real fans, and loved by the weak fans. I may be quiting to watch WWE but i still know real wrestling and wrestlers, kids dont. I know what im talking about, i can as easily go to youtube and go and pick up where cena gets booed so shut up. Once agian you both seem to fail, on giving one reason to like Cena. I will never cheer for Cena and if he didnt get the push i wouldnt cheer for him either. Unlike Cena even i can wrestle. I can do many better unique moves than cena. Now give me a reason... This is what everyone seems to fail, you cant give a reason cause he SUCKS!

1. Hart was loved by the kids. That must mean he sucks too by your logic.

2. The WWE was way more kid friendly when Hart was headlining the company and even more kid friendly before that. You act like the attitude era lasted forever. Most likely, you only started watching during the attitude era and you have no knowledge of the history of the wrestling industry.

3. I doubt you can perform any wrestling moves well. Don't be a blueberry and say you are better than the top wrestler in the world right now.

4. Cena doesn't get booed because he sucks. If he sucked, he wouldn't get any reaction. The reason he gets booed is because some wrestling fans like to differentiate themselves from the rest of the fans by going against the grain.

5. Who are you to say what a real fan is? I would say a real fan is one who enjoys watching wrestling. If you don't like it, you aren't really a fan. It might be time to start a new hobby. Bottmline, the WWE knows what there Fan base is and they cater to that fanbase. From the sound of it, you aren't it and the WWE will never change because a few people want to relive the Attitude Era.

J

Thank you Cena mark. You fucking rule someone finally puts it this guy. I couldn't think of the words to do it. But you got it down and I agree 100% obviously.

Travis40

That's depending on if Vince wants that, and by the looks of it he is. It isnt worth argueing over cause you dont got a good reason. I dont like to talk about Cena but clearly this subject needed me to talk about him. In my eyes he will never be the best wrestler, he will be on eof the worst mistakes... Cause obviously ratings went down as soon as he came back, then they go back up cause of floydd, floyd leaves, ratings went back down. Then they went far down when cena was in the title hunt and then when CM Punk won the title the ratings went back up. Now i can granuntee that the ratings will go right back down when Cena wins. That is not the way to go down as the greatest.

This just shows that you're not the uh...smartest person around here...

The ratings went up because of Floyd?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? Bull Fucking Shit, the ratings went up because everyone wants to see the buildup for WrestleMania, the ratings went down becuase the WWE put on a bad Raw or two after Mania. Then looking at you're statement where you say that all of Cena's fans are kids and women...so you're saying out of 15,000 people...there's 14,000 kids and women?

:nonono: I don't think you can accept the fact that Cena is a good wrestler...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I'm not sure how anyone could say John Cena is bad on the mike. Your inability to accept his mike work discredits anything else you have to say. Rag on his acting skills? Ok. But when he did his promo on Batista for Summerslam talking about how he was going to come at him with the power of a thousand pitbulls? That promo had so much passion, so much energy, it put chills down my spine.

The man can wrestle better than most people would like to believe. He went 49 minutes with HBK on an episode of RAW. So he has unbeliavable amounts of Stamina and ability to be able to hang with HBK for that long. Only Bret Hart has ever done something like that before.

He pulled The Great Khali through a decent match at ECW One Night Stand, how can you knock that? The fact that he was able to carry a man like Khali through a good match proves he knows how to work a match.

Kids are the future adult fans of the WWE, why fucking not cater to them? That's building up a solid future fanbase for the WWE that they can have for years to come. Trying to cater to smarks in their late 30's who think that the WWE should have Randy Orton as the champion for the next ten years would not only lose their current fanbase, but those same Smarks will tuck their tails and run the moment the WWE does something they disagree with (which is constant).

Point is, the Kids are ones buying the bulk of the merchandise, their the ones buying replica belts for 400 dollars and buying up all the action figures and t-shirts. You want the WWE to cater to the guys who spend all their money on ROH and Puroresu just because a certain wrestler is "good"? Fuck no. If your a business you better be in that business to make money. And if the kids are making the WWE the most money, they are doing a smart thing by investing in someone as popular as Cena.

You're just one of those pissy smarks who never got over the fact that Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho jobbed to Cena when he moved to RAW. You're one of those smarks who pissed and moaned throughout the entire year of Cenas reign instead of just shutting your mouth and enjoying wrestling and the guys who bust their asses off to give you something to gripe about.

I'm not even worrying about the debate on whether Bret Hart is better than Cena or not, but the fact that someone like you can come on here and downright just spew absolute garbage on a consistent basis about one freakin wrestler that you hate so much, it's frankly despicable. REAL wrestling fans will find the silver lining in the WWE, and enjoy it while they can. While others like you will continue to hold meaningless grudges against a man you've never met before, and wouldn't even have the guts to try and tell him this shit to his face if you had the chance.

Airfixx

Have you ever seen a Bret Hart match?

Have YOU????

Bret V Perfect (SSlam91 & KOTR93)
Bret V Bulldog (SSlam92)
Bret V Piper (WM8)
Bret V Owen (WM10 & SSlam94)
Bret V SCSA (SSerie96, WM13, Raw)

Are ALL first class matches that immediately spring to mind.

LOL at the idea he was "only" in the ME 7.5 years (in total)....

...Come back and talk to me in 4.5 years time and Cena still holds his current spot at the top of the company!

As for accusations of "5 moves of doom".... Go read the main Cena thread (I can't be arsed!) there's a TRUE list of his move repetoire that, aside from punches, clotheslines etc. and all the basics, contains more like 15 moves....

Same for Bret, that "5 moves" shit is nonsense (add Superplex, figure-4, figure-4-to-the-post just for starters).... Ironically, I'm pretty sure that Bret himself actually used to refer to his finishing routine AS "The five moves of doom" (defo something similar at least).

IS THIS THE CENA BACKLASH BACKLASH, FFS?

@ Quintastic one... For more one hour Iron-man action check HHH V Rock @ J'Day2000 & Bret V Owen (Houseshow - See Youtube).

Reaction score
1. Hart was loved by the kids. That must mean he sucks too by your logic.

2. The WWE was way more kid friendly when Hart was headlining the company and even more kid friendly before that. You act like the attitude era lasted forever. Most likely, you only started watching during the attitude era and you have no knowledge of the history of the wrestling industry.

3. I doubt you can perform any wrestling moves well. Don't be a blueberry and say you are better than the top wrestler in the world right now.

4. Cena doesn't get booed because he sucks. If he sucked, he wouldn't get any reaction. The reason he gets booed is because some wrestling fans like to differentiate themselves from the rest of the fans by going against the grain.

5. Who are you to say what a real fan is? I would say a real fan is one who enjoys watching wrestling. If you don't like it, you aren't really a fan. It might be time to start a new hobby. Bottmline, the WWE knows what there Fan base is and they cater to that fanbase. From the sound of it, you aren't it and the WWE will never change because a few people want to relive the Attitude Era.

My turn...

1. Hart isn't just loved by kids, i see many adults STILL wishing he could wrestle and still loving him.

2. I did start watching at the attitude era... BUT i started to recap all of wrestling one by one. Now, i really don't know bret but for the matches i have heard and watched... Bret is better. Can you shut up with the kid friendly bullshit? I mean, yes i talked about it but more kids love cena and more adults love hart. I know you're a Cena mark, but you must grow out of it, kid.

3. No i can wrestle, but i am small so i am like a mysterio type but i can wrestle, and i try and be like austin aries. Now, i can do moves like Schwien, heel hook, Omoplata, hurricanrana, germen suplex, RKO, triangle choke, armbar, moonsualt, sissors kick, russian leg sweep, mic check/complete shot, STO, pile driver, cradle piledriver, etc... So dont say shit if you dont know me.

4. 3. Cena does get booed cause he sucks! Most of the fucking fans say "You can't wrestle!", "Cena sucks". I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but that was a really stupid statement. But i do respect everyones opinion.

5. Now, let me clearify it right. I am trying to say REAL fans know real good wrestlers. I know alot of them, when they get compared to Cena, that's the day when i get fully pissed. Cena sucks compared to real wrestlers who are awesome. Here's an example, HBK, RVD, Chris Jericho, Austin Aries, Brian Danielson, Chris Hero, Christopher Daniels, Elix Skipper, CIMA, KENTA, the rock, etc... Cena will never be like them and never be able to preform like them.

Now, Cenamark you can say all these dumb reasons but all my reasons are right, Cena can't wrestle, Cena cuts an OK promo at best nowadays(he's too stale now), Like what someone else said, Cena looks awkard when he's jumping, Cena's finisher moves suck! The f-u(fucking useless) is a firemans carry. My friend has done that move to me and it never hurts me. The STF-U would be good but he does it wrong. He trys to squash the opponents head with his steriod up arms. He does do it right, if anything Regal does, and there's this japaness wrestler who does the same exact move but actually lefts up the head right. The 5 moves of doom also arent doomish, they're more like 5 moves for amatures, 5 knuckle shuffle... He always misses. Back suplex... Too orignal, Ummm that diving fame asser... Never looks right, it's too awkard, i can't think of others, but you cena marks might. Now, i can go one forever... But you can never but me "in my place".

CENA WILL NEVER BE A GOOD WRESTLER, HE MIGHT BE OK BUT NEVER WILL HE GO DOWN IN MY BOOK AND MY OTHERS... AS GREAT.

Kids might be buiying the merchandise but who gives them the money? And like i said before.. Kids grow out of things, kids also have low attencion towards thing. So if they see the same shit over and over then they will leave,

J

1. Hart isn't just loved by kids, i see many adults STILL wishing he could wrestle and still loving him.

First off same can be said for Cena smart ass. I've seen grown ass men sporting Cena shirts. So just cause most of his fans are kids don't mean he doesn't have adult fans cause I can guarantee you he does.

Also Cena has pulled the likes of Kahli throw a match. I would sure as hell loved to see Bret try and pull that off.

Reaction score
Alrght, but i am saying more adults love Bret than Cena. Cena doesnt have a large adult fan base, he has a very small one.

Cena can pull them up cause of the riods. It's also easier to left up someone on your shoulders but that is power to left khali.

J

Man you bore the shit out of me. First off Cena has taken test to prove he's never taken steroids so try something else. How bout it easy to get into the business with the last name Hart. Cena had to earn his way. Not get a piggy back into the wrestling business from Stu.

Reaction score
Alright you don't know shit so please stop wasting my time. I want a worthy person. You said they take tests? Yes they do but Vince also covers certain guys. Look at Hogan. I don't care about the roids thing cause honestly if he did or not have them he still sucks. Cena really didn't have to "earn his way" He knew Vince, meaning if he did OK he would be at the WWE. Now, the Hardys earned there way, look at the DVD. There's many more that i can say about Cena. Also didn't you say this is not worth argueing over?

J

I don't know shit. I do know shit about Body building and steroids as a few of my friends are body builders. Facts are if he was on or had taken steroids he would be better proportioned. The fact is he has arms like a beast and legs no where near that. However if you look at Batista he has big arms and legs. So therefore if Cena had taken steroids he would have big arms and legs. Not just huge arms.

Reaction score
No i knew this guy who had the biggest arms and body but his legs where small. He worked in the mall, at a place named lids, he took roids. He had arms possible as big as Cenas maybe a little bigger, idk i never stood next to Cena. But yeh he had small fucking legs. Me and my friend used to laugh. Also, i know for a fact he took them cause my friend was his cousin and told me.

Reaction score
^ Ok, this argument is going no where…

As for this topic

Seriously, how the hell can you compare Bret to Cena? Sure Cena may be one of the top guys in the WWE right now but Hart is one of the top guys EVER. Hart has some of the best matches in the history of the WWE and Cena’s top matches are no where near Hart’s top matches. Sure, Cena cuts better proms but that doesn’t mean he is better then Bret Hart.

Evil Austin

John Cena appeals at different era's to different people aimed at kids with his moves as Bret Hart is more of a submission technical wrestler that makes you submitt in lots of different ways.. each men a great pioneer of their own type of wrestling form and it is hard to compare them as they have never even not to mention had a feud / match together nor even been in the same company at the same time. But my final thoughts are Hart is better than Cena.... but thats just me ,

dc412

Reaction score
cena blows. brett was one of the g.o.a.t. way better wrestler by far. and i dont understand why people are saying cenas so much better on the mic. are you crazy? this is no comparison in my opinion brett hart was just great and cena is not nuff said.