• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movies Celebrities you've slept with

John McHenry

John McHenry
I just thought up this concept today but isn't it great.

I'll be moving to Cali soon and plan on banging lots of girls that are famous or will be. I've already got a connection out there a girl named Peta whose been on three count them three episodes of law and order.

But I haven't slept with her yet.

So if you've slept with a celeb lets see who.

punk13

I'm not gonna say cause people thought i lied about a D list person.

So it's not worth saying the other.

Nate

I got nudes from Demi Lovato once, but then the weed wore off and it was just nudes from some fat chick.

Deezy

DZ PZ
When they were doing casting calls for the indians in Twilight I met one of the bitches from that movie, can't remember her name, she was skinny tho, didn't get to fuck her tho, just second base....Fuck.

I also got slapped by Kate Beckinsale in a bar when they were shooting the last Underworld movie in Vancouver. Thought I grabbed her ass, I didn't, wish I did thought never popped into my mind.

punk13