• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movies Celebrities you've slept with

EffectsofRaven

tumblr_myxnll3sOI1rtqmwko1_400.jpg

There you go Punk, I got your proof :3.

Dale

Super Moderator
The fact that "she" posted fake pictures that were all over myspace and shit, I think you can make your own mind up.

EffectsofRaven

She's very good at keeping in character if she's a troll... Maybe someone who's just desperate to be a pretty little girl...

punk13

The fact that "she" posted fake pictures that were all over myspace and shit, I think you can make your own mind up.
And you know they were fake how?

Not sure if mentally crazy or just a really good troll...
1st one

She's very good at keeping in character if she's a troll... Maybe someone who's just desperate to be a pretty little girl...
Iv'e never been desperate about anything.

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
I hit on Taylor Swift when she as 16 and I was 19 like right before she blew up. Pretty sure there is a song about it.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
how do we skip over the fact it said do you wanna see the pics then to later on turn around and say "I didn't mean it like that" :TI:

Weez

how do we skip over the fact it said do you wanna see the pics then to later on turn around and say "I didn't mean it like that" :TI:

Because she said "You want to see pics?" In an exasperated, questioning way after someone gave the typical internet troll answer of "Pics or it didn't happen. PIX!," not in a way that was a offer of newds ffs.