• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catching Up

JJdaBuckeye

K, so I haven't watched wrestling for about maybe 6 months now. I've been checking WWE.Com and it's looking pretty good again, so tell me:

1. Whats new, whats changed, whats happened.
2. What can I expect
3. Anything Interesting?

JHar888

Me neither, I only watch TNA, and I've missed it the last couple weeks. Here's what I know:

1. The Major Bruhs are with Edge, and Vickie Geurrero is the new Lita. Hopefully they don't have a sex celebratio after New Year's Revolution...
2. You can expect an e-hug from me.
3. The only thing interesting, is that WrestleMania 24 might actually be good. If Hogan and Austin have a match, I'll be watching it. Hopefully it'll be better than last years WrestleMania. Also, Jeff Hardy might be in the Elimination Chamber but IDK.

JJdaBuckeye

Vickie is the new Lita?

:puke:

oh baby:smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5: :smileysex5:

JHar888

^ Yep. LMAO at the smilies BTW. But I'd say that SmackDown!'s gonna let Edge, The Bruhs, and Vickie run the show. With the Co-GM, the champ, and two young'ins, I think they'll be the dominant faction.

CenaMark54

K, so I haven't watched wrestling for about maybe 6 months now. I've been checking WWE.Com and it's looking pretty good again, so tell me:

1. Whats new, whats changed, whats happened.
2. What can I expect
3. Anything Interesting?

Here is a Raw breakdown;

HHH is in fueds away from the title. Most recently he lost a number one contenders match against Hardy and lost a Rumble spot by losing to Flair.

Flair is back and will be forced into retirement if he loses a match. He has beaten Orton and HHH to keep his job.

Orton is the WWE champion. He was awarded the title after injuring Cena only to lose it to HHH ten minutes later, only to win it back 2 hours later. Since then, he has managed to retain during fueds with HBK and Jericho.

Jericho is back and after nearly winning the WWE championship from Orton he is now in a heated feud with JBL, who recently came out of retirement and returned to Raw.

Carlito and Marella are a tag team.

Rhodes and Holly are tag champs.

The womens division is really going nowhere, with Beth Pheonix basically defeating everyone.

jeff Hardy beat HHH clean to win a shot at the Rumble.

So.....You can probably expect the Raw main event at Mania to be Orton/HHH or Orton/HHH/Flair/Batista. You can also expect Taker to win the Rumble and face Edge at Mania. Jeff hardy will likely win the MITB ladder match. Hogan will probably have a match at Mania to promote American Gladiators whcih he is hosting.

SuckIt

^^That pretty much sums it up, Flair also beat Umaga but ya knowwwwwwwww =D

For SD when Edge got injured there was a battle royasl for the World Title which Khali won and defended against the likes of Kane, Mysterio and lost it to Batista at Unforgiven.

Taker returned and beat Mark Henry at said PPV, faced Batista for title twice at Cyber Sunday and Survivor Series, lost both, the latter because of Edge, Edge wins title in Triple Threat because of the Major Brothers and is now in relationship with Vickie Guererro who is co G/M of SD.

Teddy Long was gonna marry Krystal but was taken to hospital, has since returned as co G/M.

CM Punk has made a few appearances on SD, Matt Hardy feuded with MVP for the US title, and Jamie Noble beat Chuck Palumbo 3 weeks ago to win a date with Michell Mccool (how dya spell it?)

Dunno about ECW, dont watch a lot of it, I know CM Punk is the champ and has defended against BDV, Elijah Burke, and the Miz.

Hope that helps, lot to take in eh? =p