Can you take the WWE seriously

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Well, you hate John Cena, you hate HBK, you hate HHH. Ok, let me change my statement, you hate RAW main eventers without any logic reason.

And if you think Ric Flair is main eventing then I have nothing to tell you. If you have paid attention, he has won with a low blow, there for cheating, by DQ and by count-out. Oh, and inmediately afte he gets his not clear win he gets taken out of TV for a week. Yeah, that screams main event

PeepShow

^CMS, can you tell me what you were trying to say to me, or was that your way of trying to make up a new word?

The Rated R CMStar

That was a lame imitation of Santino Marella destroying English language

CenaMark54

anybody else notice how they have started with more comedy skits in one show then acual good matchs lets take raw for example We now have Hornswaggle in the Royal Rumble. The royal rumble a match that people have made there careers by winning and now we have Hornswaggle in it. Now Finaly is is this comedy bit and turned face for it when he really should be a heel due to his persona of loving to fight .

If Horny was in TNA he would probably be the TNA champ because he is more over than anyone on their current roster.

ice_edged

Reaction score
wwe been this way fro long time now.. who gives a damn anyways .. let just hope they can make good matches with so many good superstars they have right now

Airfixx

^ Agreed people usually expect match of the year out of the royal rumble. The thing is we won't get that, we don't expect there to be skits during the rumble, for example, RR06, During the match they had the McMahon come out and eliminate Shawn Michaels, that was a skit just not a very funny one

Speak for yourself....

I'm not overwhelmed about the idea of Hornswoggle in the Rumble, but don't kid yourselves, virtually every year the Rumble has comedic or more 'entertainment'-orientated moments....

e.g.

Bushwacker Luke's 2 second, in/out appearance,
Lawler spending half the match under the ring,
Vince has even won it FFS and let's not forget the rumble STOPPING all together so 2 Cool & Rikishi can have a dance (both of which were in everyone's beloved Attitude era).

30 men in an hour+ match they've got room for it and lets be honest those mid-stages when they're trying to accumulate the number of wrestlers in the ring can get a bit dull cos it's mainly punches and clinging to ropes.

ice_edged

Reaction score
I dont know why but you made me laugh with that last comment.. ideed thats execly how it goes... 55 minutes boring punching and rope climing and the rest of the 5 really exiting..lolish if you ask me

CenaMark54

^^^Thats basically it.

Next time Orton is in a Rumble/Battle Royal watch him. He does absolutely nothing but walk around, throw one punch, walk around again, grab someone, laugh, sit in the corner, get eliminated.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
^^^Thats basically it.

Next time Orton is in a Rumble/Battle Royal watch him. He does absolutely nothing but walk around, throw one punch, walk around again, grab someone, laugh, sit in the corner, get eliminated.

HAHA too true. That's why we need people like 'Taker, HBK and anyone else who's won the match before to be in it. There has to be someone to lead the whole mess, so the fans won't get bored... :wallbash: