Can X division stars be pushed in WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

yoyocool

Reaction score
I was thinking if some of the x division stars were to get tired of the TNA, could they make it in the WWE? I was thinking wrestlers like petey williams or chrsi sabin. Then again, Jerry Lynn just left TNA but I think he might stay in the indies.

yoyocool

Reaction score
Also, do you think if someone like a AJ Styles were to come to WWE, would he become a ME. I think it would be awesome he can have a rematch jeff hardy and I think a match against shawn michaels would be cool too. Also, he could go against teddy hart when he finally appears as part of the hart foundation. I liked his style from what I saw on mtv's wrestling society x.

Reaction score
I think that if they are givn a chance to work the way they do in the indies or TNA that they can do well, but there isnt much of a place in WWE for good fastpaced wrestling. Their moveset would be more limited that they wouldnt have time to showcase their skills. Jerry Lynn is to old for a full time contract with WWE, hes just not a big star in the eyes of the little kids that watch WWE.

no need to double post.... just edit

I dont think AJ Styles would main event but maybe he would... who knows, as for teddy hart despite him being relesed recently, in my opinion hes a phenominal worker with an ignorant attitude, I'd love to see him against Any x-division star but in the WWE he would just be okay.

yoyocool

Reaction score
Man, I feel real stupid about how I wrote the above above paragraph, but I guess it is still somewhat coherent.

yoyocool

Reaction score
ok then, how bout AJ styles in particular. Does he have what it takes?

yoyocool

Reaction score
I think he could have a match against rey and it would be sort of a wwe-tna dream match

PeepShow

Stop double posting.

As for the sperstars, of course they can make it. Anyone can make it anywhere. They just have to apppeal to what the place wants.

EDIT-Make that Triple Fucking Posting. STOP

Reaction score
alright dude, dont double post.

AJ Styles, if he is given the right oppurtunity has what it takes without a doubt, but so does Jimmy Yang, and hes a cuiserweight jobber.... if AJ Styles is booked as a hevavy weight and not as a cruiserweight as i think that WWE would, then maybe he can rise to the top, but otherwise he is gonna be just like Matt Hardy... Over, but stuck at the midcard level.

yoyocool

Reaction score
If anything, I like to believe AJ Styles could make it big in TNA. I think he be like mr. perfect in sense that he's phenomenal and WWE could have him be like the ultimate challenger to john cena. I would long cena would hold up until AJ hits the style class or some new finisher he made up for the wwe. Btw, he could also go to ECW and fight C.M. Punk like he did in ring of honor.

Reaction score
lol AJ Styles did make it big in TNA, he was the first triple crown Champ and he was the very first X Division champ, plus his character right now is comedy gold imo with christian, they have some very funny bits. IMO AJ Styles cant get very over as a heel alone, he need someone to gel off of and to give a contrast to his character, which is why him and christian work so well together. I would love to see another AJ and CM Punk feud, but I dont think that will happen anytime soon, I think that AJ Styles has put to many eggs into the TNA basket to just leave for possible eternal midcard-om.

Ballin

Reaction score
AJ and Joe would probley fair pretty well in the WWE. Shark Boy would land on heat, ecw, or dark matches. Petey Williams would probley be mid-carder.

Just some i can name off the top of my head.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
X division stars couldnt and shouldnt be pushed in WWE....No one would take them seriously....WWE will never give the spotmonkeys the limelight ever.

Montana

In a rare case, a cruiserweight can suceed, see rey mysterio. But as we know, its not easy. Its a big man world, but if AJ Styles were to have a good gimmick, that the fans can connect/relate to, and he paid his dues, he's over, you could be a main event guy. But everything has to line up. If not, it wont work.

Reaction score
Even with all the mic time Aj could get WWE wouldn't give no X division star any respect. If I remember right Aj was in WWE for a few weeks and was stuck in dark matches and maybe a match or two on heat...jobbing of course.

Sharkboy in WWE....:rotflmao_1:

Plain and simple X Division guys ever getting a push in WWE is a NO.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree with the Rey Mysterio statement. Everybody knows that Rey wouldn't have got that world title if Eddie never died so now I got that out the way back on the main question and I don't think AJ would ever make ME status in WWE. He can get midcard and I could see him as an IC champ and I could also see him having some nice feuds with the likes of Cody Rhodes, Carlito and DH Smith one day and I could also see him being apart of a faction somewhere down the line if he joins WWE.

EDIT: ^^ meant for Montana