C4's Signatures requests

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

Here you go Small Show:

799d25f994.png

If you need any changes, please don't ask! :crazy:

thanks, thats animal like. lol rep+++

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Show or PPV name: Backlash
Wrestler(s): Undertaker, Randy Orton and Edge
Text: World Heavyweight Championship
Colour(s): Silver maybe or something like Backlash.
Size: 400x200
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Can I have the World Title on Undertaker and make it have a cage affect please as it is a cage match. Backlash logo.

Show or PPV name: Backlash
Wrestler(s): Gregory Helms, Shannon Moore, Funaki, Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble.
Text: Cruiserweight Open for the Cruiserweight championship.
Colour(s): Silver maybe or something like Backlash
Size: 400x200
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Cruiserweight title, not on anyone somewhere on the page but not on anyone please. Backlash logo.

*Name:Backlash
*Wrestler(s) (If any): Goldberd, HBK, Batista
*Text: HBK vs Goldberg vs Batista
*Color(s): Silver maybe or something like Backlash
*Size: 400 x 200
*Pic(s) (Not needed unless specific pic is needed on poster):
*Background (Not needed unless specifics are needed on poster):
Anything else special you want on it (be specific): Backlash logo

C4

Here are your Match Previews CMS:

JOEUM.png

CAGEALB.png

STYLE.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Bradders

Reaction score
Just a quick question(s): How many match previews can you request?

Do you remember the Cyberslam banner you made for CMS and could you use that as a template for my Cyber Sunday banners?

Rep if you answer the question.

C4

Just a quick question(s): How many match previews can you request?

Do you remember the Cyberslam banner you made for CMS and could you use that as a template for my Cyber Sunday banners?

4 Match Previews at a time :crazy: And yes, I have the Cyberslam template saved on my hard disk, I'll change some of the colors and background and make something like that for your event, request first.

the dark knight

thats fucking it, one more match preview request and you're getting an infraction. and C4, instead of talkin about em, tell them to stop requesting. you're getting an infraction for filling a match preview on THIS thread next time you do it.

C4

thats fucking it, one more match preview request and you're getting an infraction. and C4, instead of talkin about em, tell them to stop requesting. you're getting an infraction for filling a match preview on THIS thread next time you do it.

Why the hell are you acting so weird lately with the PM's and title edits? Why can't I fill in Match Preview requests when I want to do so? Sure I asked for my old thread to be closed but is this such a big issue? Be serious man you are telling ME not to fill in requests in a request thread why? :confused:

Don't hand out infractions, I want to make Match Previews and fill requests of people. Why are you having a problem when I'm not having one? NO I WON'T ASK FOR THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED, DAMN IT LET ME DO WHAT I WANT TO DO :angry:

I just wish Wrestling Station would have been the moderator, stop your strict rules already!

the dark knight

if you dont like it, you ask to be banned from this section. its not strict rules, you're being annoying.

1) asking to close/re-open your thread 100 times is bullshit.
2) i was never gonna let you open another thread...but i let you off on that one cuz its new (not BTB related).
3) you took match previews requests and carried on when you KNEW that i didnt allow you to. that right there is undermining authority and you should be banned for it.

strict? im no where near strict....just merged a double post of you in the vip section. i let off a lot of things...call me strict one more time and ill SHOW YOU strict.

C4

:yeahright: Most moderators on this forum don't go in every thread and say "C4 you do that again and I give you an infraction" Now, I'm not trying to make you look like a guy who is overusing his powers but seriously what are you trying to achieve by saying all of this to me? And once again, stop talking about authority and all that shit, you are the dark knight - a member of this forum and I'm another member over here. Don't talk as in - you're the moderator and I'm the member, just stop it and talk normal with me.

1) asking to close/re-open your thread 100 times is bullshit.

WOW, 100 times? I just asked once for my thread to be closed. When the BTB GFX War was going on with Weebo I was saying that the thread shall remain inactive for a week or two but you came in and closed it. When I was banned, you were the one who closed it. And just once, when I wanted the thread to be closed I asked you and you closed it, the end.

Now, when did I ask you to close/open the thread 100 times.

And one more thing, I'm not annoying you're the one who is acting strange towards me since the Batista stint. Just stop it and let me do what I want to do in the graphics section. And just stop telling me that you will give out infractions it's the last thing I want to hear. Talk normally, act normally and that's just about it.

C4

sorry to get involved but C4 that is reasonable. you closed the BTB thread because you were sick of BTB's and open up a new thread with match previews in it!!! WTF?? anyway my request of the batista sig i forgot to ask if you could also write batista on there. sorry,

Oh shut up you moderator kiss ass! You do this in every other thread as well. I wasn't sick of BTB's I just didn't want to do the rosters, posters and shit. Now either you people request or don't. But stop talking about this and please don't get involved Small Show.

Back on topic, only requests will be filled now and no more talking; PM TDK if you have any thing against me.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
:yeahright: Most moderators on this forum don't go in every thread and say "C4 you do that again and I give you an infraction"

I would advise you to heed his warning.

Don't talk as in - you're the moderator and I'm the member, just stop it and talk normal with me.

Actually that's just the way it is. He's the moderator, you're the member. You've been told not to do something. Don't do it.

Now, when did I ask you to close/open the thread 100 times.

It's called hyperbole.

Just stop it and let me do what I want to do in the graphics section.

You may do what you wish in the GFX so long as it is approved by the moderator of said section. You will not do anything that the moderator says is forbidden, or you will suffer the appropriate consequences.

And just stop telling me that you will give out infractions it's the last thing I want to hear.

Unfortunately C4, nobody really cares what you want to hear. Consider yourself lucky that you were warned.

C4

Fine, no more Match Previews until the "Moderator" says yes. Till then I'm doing signatures only so if anyone wants a signature you can request it here :(

Evil Austin

I requested on the page before and I reped you like you asked.... Just in case you missed mine...