C4's Signatures requests

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Just making sure you saw mine, I just wanted you to fix it up just put some more green and DX colors instead of Grey ... thanks,

C4

Kevin 2 the Extreme: (2 versions)

674429df16.png

c08faa54ac.png

For those who are complaining, read the reptrict rule and DX 3:16 I'm working on it, try and wait for sometime.

EDIT:

Request again if this doesn't work for you. I put no effort at all in making this signature but I'll make you something else in sometime, sorry but wait a day more. Here are the colors for now:

4ad9b5aff4.png

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Okay C4, Anything goes and I would like a...

Chris Hero sig lol.

Evil Austin

Thanks alot, that new one is fine... Just the old Grey one didn't suit the DX theme. But this is alright. (I reped you before for the other one so that counts as this rep) thanks.

C4

Here you go GardsJR:

5928cb76f9.png

I have no idea why you asked for a Chris Hero signature but there it is brother! And it wasn't made in GIMP.. lol. :crazy:

EDIT:

DX 3:16,

da6c405dde.png

John

Originally Posted by The Small Show
hey C4

*Wrestler(s) (If any): HHH
*Text: Time to play the Game
*Color(s): Dark red
*Size: up to you
*Pic: any you want. one of him as champ though and two of him recent
*Background: black

thanks,

sorry but i requested mine way before Weebo, just reminding.

i filled mine before gards aswell. please could you do it.

03mnm

Reaction score
Template:
*Theme: Sting
*Colours: Whatever you think looks cool
*Person(s): Sting
*Text:
Font:
*Size: 600 by 300
Pics: A split in three pic with Sting holding the WCW title in one, holding the NWA title in the middle and Sting holding the TNA world title in Last one
Name placement: Top left

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
If possible cound I get the green over Hero taken oiff because I dont really like it. If possible please and thank you.

btw Small Show you do know you where meant to rep him before you got the Graphic.

C4

^^ i need to spread reputation so please C4 can you do this.

Rules are rules, I don't really care about you or rep but the point is that you might be ripping off for other forums, who knows? Why do you need a new signature every 2 days? People request twice in a month or so but you request every 3/4 days. And even if you do, I don't mind but at least use the previous signature and rep for that before asking for a new one.

I noticed how you quickly put up the Batista signature when I wasn't making this one for you. I'm sorry, try Fenix or Wrestling Station. :yeahright:

JMay provide me with the pictures of Velvet Sky that you want to have in your signature there are many and I can't choose, and here you go GardsJR:

45fe3ebbe1.png

John

Rules are rules, I don't really care about you or rep but the point is that you might be ripping off for other forums, who knows? Why do you need a new signature every 2 days? People request twice in a month or so but you request every 3/4 days. And even if you do, I don't mind but at least use the previous signature and rep for that before asking for a new one.

I noticed how you quickly put up the Batista signature when I wasn't making this one for you. I'm sorry, try Fenix or Wrestling Station. :yeahright:

JMay provide me with the pictures of Velvet Sky that you want to have in your signature there are many and I can't choose, and here you go GardsJR:

45fe3ebbe1.png

i would never do that. this is the only forum i am active on, you see the other froums that i am on only have like 13 posts. and WS's shut down his so i'll try fenix then. the reason i want new gfx's every week is because i'm trying to get my sig with my fav wrestlers in and sometimes by accident i delete an image and cant find it on this thread.

JMay187

Reaction score
C4 I like this pic of her the best.
velvetskyij6.jpg

I like this one the second best.
velvetsky2qh6.jpg

If you could make two different sigs one with each pic that would be great.

Also if I could get a name placement that would rock.