C4 Graphicated Graphix - Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

GardsJR your pix are being made and will be posted soon enough. And sorry blackwall for not making the diva Match pic, I'll post em' sometime soon.

Here you go DX:316:

wweecwcopy.png

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Size: Medium

Pic: Blood Red background, with the WWE logo.

Text: Is the Power Back?

C4

GardsJR:

nwaposter.png

And sorry blackwall, that Christy PSD sucks, get me another Christy PSD or just don't let me make those Diva Pictures. TheAnswer you picture will be posted soon, next time please follow the template!

C4

And here you go TheAnswer:

WWEbanner.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

Reaction score
When you can I'd like this:

Name: Charismatic Edge
Wrestler:Christian Cage
Text:Rollin Since 2003
Colors:Red and White
Size: Forum max is fine
Pics: None specified
Background: n/a

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey C4 if you are able to would you be able to move the logos next to where it says NWA Raw presents and sorry I forgot to add this under where it says Respect is earned could you have it say in any font All titles on the line. If this doesn't look good don't worry, but would you be able to do this for me otherwise that looks fricking awesome Rep added when I can give you rep

wwerko619

Reaction score
Im going to ask you for some of these soon. Im running NCW, its an E-Fed, so this might be good for it. If I could reward you rep, I would...but I only got 1. But im good for the rules here, cause I have to have 20 posts, and have 1 rep. So I wont ask you now, but im just telling you, you will be seeing me again...hahahaha lol.

( Probaly Thursday of this week ) lol

C4

Im going to ask you for some of these soon. Im running NCW, its an E-Fed, so this might be good for it. If I could reward you rep, I would...but I only got 1. But im good for the rules here, cause I have to have 20 posts, and have 1 rep. So I wont ask you now, but im just telling you, you will be seeing me again...hahahaha lol.

( Probaly Thursday of this week ) lol

Alright dude, your always welcome! lol...

When you can I'd like this:

Name: Charismatic Edge
Wrestler:Christian Cage
Text:Rollin Since 2003
Colors:Red and White
Size: Forum max is fine
Pics: None specified
Background: n/a

Follow the template given on the first page, I don't know if it's a poster or something, so please follow the template and next time don't request like this.

Hey C4 if you are able to would you be able to move the logos next to where it says NWA Raw presents and sorry I forgot to add this under where it says Respect is earned could you have it say in any font All titles on the line. If this doesn't look good don't worry, but would you be able to do this for me otherwise that looks fricking awesome Rep added when I can give you rep

Here you go dude: (If you need any further changes, feel free to ask!)

nwupadteposter.png

Reaction score
Follow the template given on the first page, I don't know if it's a poster or something, so please follow the template and next time don't request like this.

I looked at the template twice since reading this and I have no idea what the problem could be. I followed it to the t. I also didn't know there were requesting parameters that needed to be met. Please...

C4

I looked at the template twice since reading this and I have no idea what the problem could be. I followed it to the t. I also didn't know there were requesting parameters that needed to be met. Please...

I still don't understand what you mean. The problem is that you didn't tell me if it was a poster you wanted or an Advertising Banner for a superstar.
Let me remind you, this is a BTB Pictures Request Thread and I don't know, if it was a sig you were asking for.

The Rated R CMStar

Show Name: BTW
Text: Gold is ticker than blood, and under it put: After the actions of Bob Orton at Unbreakable, Randy Orton will get the chance to confront his father.
Font: Your choice
Colors to use in Background: Use the one you use with Lesnar vs Goldberg
Theme:The same of Lesnar vs Goldberg
Pictures to use: Randy Orton, Cowboy Bob Orton
Size: Regular match preview size
Details: Use my BTW logo

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First of all sorry C4 I didn't use the poster you made for me although it was really good any I need a logo for my new BTB

*Initials: CWA
*What should be there:Only one thing can you make it the same size as CMS's BTW Logo also could please have a white background
*Font: Any
*Colors to use:Gold
*Transparent Background?: yes

wwerko619

Reaction score
Well, I told ya lol, id be back. Im only going to ask for like banners for the PPV. Like where it says HBK .vs. blah blah. A match banner.

Backround: No Mercy like. ( No Mercy is the PPV )
Superstars: HBK and Sting. ( Thats one of the matches )
Text: HBK .vs. Sting
Extras: Be creative, and make sure that the NCW logo is in there aswell, here il give it to you so you know.
ncw.jpg